Yu-gi-oh! Good combos and Cards

Do you like Yugioh or Pokemon TCG?

• Pokemon TCG

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Yugioh TCG

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Then there's also Dai Sojo of the Ice barrier. :D

Dai-Sojo = When this card is Normal or Flip Summoned, it is changed to Defense Position. Face-up "Ice Barrier" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by Spell or Trap Card effects.

And if it's a monster card effect that tries to target my monster, I also have General Riaho, and Secret gaurds.

Raiho = When an effect resolves that was activated by your opponent's Effect Monster on the field, they can discard 1 card. If they do not, that effect is negated.

Gaurds = Face-up "Ice Barrier" monsters you control cannot be targeted by the effects of your opponent's Effect Monsters.

Not really. XD
Although I've been wanting to. :D
Also, these decks can easy synchro summon all 4 ice barrier synchros. (So many opportunities!) But I don't have a single one. XD so I don't think I would really stand a chance against very powerful decks. :3 Lightsworns are this deck's weakness. (Judgment dragon. :p) Raiho might be able to help against judgment dragon, but guards wont be able to. :p

I would like to trade... But i have nothing that people want. XD
I used most of my good cards, getting the ice barriers. And all my other good cards that people want, either I lost them, or I gave them to a friend of mine cause he needed it. :p

ok. My synchros are:

Ultimate rare Hyper Psychic Blaster
Ultimate Rare Wattchimera
Secret rare Majestic Red Dragon
Secret rare Zeman The Ape King
Secret Rare Frozen Fitzgerald
Rare Road Warrior
2 Super Rare Tempest Magicians

Other Cards:

Super rare Elemental Hero Ice Edge
Pyramid of light
Tribute to the doomed
Giant Rat
Ultra Rare Earthbound Immortal Ccarayhua
Ultra rare Blast held by a tribute
Alien Brain
Zolga
Dark Room of nightmare
Dust tornado
Threatening Roar
Lightning Vortex
Monster Reborn
Swords of revealing Light
Ultimate Offering
Rare Wattsquirrel
Wattmole
Watthopper
2 wattkiwis
3 Wattdragonflys
3 wattfoxes
3 Wattpheasants
3 wattlemurs
3 wattwoodpeckers
3 Wattcines
3 wattcubes
Wattkey
Wattcannon
2 Judgment of Thunders

Those are ALL of my cards for trade (and all I have. :p)

Ice Barrier <3

I've actually never gotten around to building an Ice Barrier deck myself (obviously not counting a Trishula in my Extra Deck), but building a deck around them sounds like a lot of fun. It's basically locking up the other guy in an abundance of different ways and you just keep crushing them with a continued onslaught.

One day I'll think up a good solid list for them. One day. Maybe when the next banlist comes out. But for now I'll just stick with my Relinquished toolbox :D

Lol. (what's CML? me = noob with abbreviations. XD)

@DNA: Yes! Ice barrier decks are fun to play with. :D and some ice barrier monsters also work with frog decks too. XD (done it before in the ds game) the ice barrier deck has potential. :3

Fun fact: All the ice barrier cards have "[Monster name] Of the ice barrier" in its name, but numbing grub is "numbing grub IN the ice barrier". :p
Im guessing numbing grub isn't part of the ice barrier clan. XD

I'm pretty sure CML means Check My List (i.e. of trades).

And I think the Grub is an Ice Barrier monster - it just isn't part of their clan, that's all. Also yes, I know of how they can work with Frogs because of stuff like Dewdark.

Back