Your name in special letters with Pictures - Shop

Lou Cypher

The melody of your defeat
See that ZELDA signature I'm sporting? I decided to make stuff like that for the people of PokéBeach. Now, there are 8 rules, of which some may be pretty severe, but I do not want to get swamped/annoyed/constantly PM'ed.

These are the rules:

1 - You cannot request unless you are at least LV4. Sorry, but in other GFX shops I had around the WWW, I got like 30 requests from new people who just never posted again. So I want no people of who I dont know if they are at least a BIT active, because it gets frustrating. Hope you can understand this.

2 - I do not make these words over 6 characters long. So for example, if your name is Light Venusaur, you could do "Light", "LiVen", stuff like that.

3 - Follow the request form. It's clear-cut, if you don't get it, don't request.

4 - While you provide the pictures, I am the one to decide which picture goes into which letter. That's an artists job. If, after I finished the word, you are not happy with the placement of certain images, you can notify me and depending on how it can turn out after changes, I will alter to your wishes.

5 - Do NOT request if there is a line of 3 people already. Last thing I need is pressure from something I'm doing for free.
Also - if you see 3 people have posted with a request but you do not see their name on any of the list, that counts as the 3 people rule. I will be lenient on this part, as you might not notice, especially since I'm not online 24/7, but several times is considered breaking the rule too, so watch out when you post. K?

6 - Do not bug me with questions about when it's finished. You may do so after a week, but not earlier. Like I said, I do not want pressure put on me.

7 - You may ask questions about how this works. However, KEEP THAT TO A PM. DO NOT POST OFF-TOPIC IN THIS SHOP, NOR POST WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW THIS GOES. If you do...

8 - If you fail to obey one of these rules, you WILL be blacklisted from this shop. Depending on my generosity, I may or may not remove you from said blacklist.

REQUEST FORM (Use this if you wish to request)
Username:
Word:
Image Links:
Extra text:
Extra info:

For example, if I were to fill in the form for my Zelda image, it'd be kind of like this:

Username: Scipio
Word: Zelda
Image Links: (5 urls here)
Extra Text: The legend of (word here) Twilight Princess
Extra info: I'd prefer the first bit of extra text (The Legend Of) above ZELDA, and the second bit (Twilight Princess) BELOW it.

So, start requesting!

Waiting List:

Blacklist:
None yet. Let us keep it that way.

Happy customers:

Back