Your Most Valuable Card In Your Collection?

Do You Have a Valuable Card In Your Collection?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
-Probably a gem mint Championship Arena from Worlds 2005. There are only a few of these things in existence, and since hotel staff slipped them underneath trip winners' doors, even less that are 100% perfect condition!

-I also own a Grand Party card signed by Ken Sugimori. I think it's significant for the following reasons:

*Sugimori hasn't signed at a Worlds event in a very long time (unless I'm mistaken)
*He's the actual illustrator.

I doubt these bring much more "value" to it right now, but it certainly adds a little je ne sais quoi to it that might someday amount to a fortune. Only time will tell, I guess.

-This last one may not count as a "card," but I own a sealed Trainer Deck B. However, I suppose it COULD count if you look at the non-holo Blastoise found within (and exclude the rest ;).

Monetarily... probably my Yanmega Prime, given the current metagame. I don't really have a lot of super-rare cards.

Personal value, definitely my 1st Edition Holo "Here Comes Team Rocket!". I used to have one back when I first started collecting and it was my favourite card, so I would carry it around with me in my wallet for good luck. I always loved Jessie and James from the original anime. It disappeared sometime during my Pokémon TCG hiatus along with the rest of my cards, but when I got back into the game, a friend of mine gave me his as a replacement. It's kind of beaten up (not even in "good" condition), but I don't mind since that means I don't feel bad about carrying it around with me in my wallet for good luck like I used to.

I'm also very partial to my Shellos and Bellsprout card collections.

I don't have much anymore, but I have had a few sample cards, JPN championship arena and other high end stuff over the past year

Uh...personally, I think my Rayquaza ex from Dragon along with the Lati@s exs from Dragon are the rarest. Oh, I have a Mew Star which I cherish greatly.

In reality...probably a 1st Edition Shining Magikarp? Lol.

My crowned jewel is a japanese Shiny Mew Promo.

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/7/71/ShiningMewPromo.jpg

I just sold off an English Umbreon Star this Battle Roads, that was pretty valuable. The most valuable card that I am currently in possession of is probably Shinning Charizard Neo Destiny. I pulled it a long time ago, still mint.

i dont realy have expensive cards because i dont have the money to collect like that but personaly my:Cool porygon ( i think its the coolest card in the world) and my custom made Domo card ( i love domo and i always get complements on it)

I now have 5 Yanmega Primes. But I am getting a University Magikarp soon! I can't wait! That will be my new most expensive!

My birthday Pikachu. I got this in the mail from Wizards in 2000. It was very memorable and I still keep to this day. NM Condition.

My 2006 Tropical Tidal Wave Top 32. Sure, It's only 125ish dollars, but I still really like it.
My JPN Championship Arena is also pretty cool, along with my PSA Blastiose EX.

Probably my worlds 09 top 16 or my worlds 11 page for most expensive. My personal favorite however are mistys gyarados because I love the art absol the non holographic Sabrina's gengar because it looks so sinister

Most Valuable: Tropical Tidal Wave Top 32 Stamped, Japanese PLAY Umbreon Star.
Personal: JP Pikachu Gold Victory Medal

The highest-value card I have is probably a Charizard ex. It has a very slight crease in the upper corner, though. :S

It was actually pulled from a pack on Christmas, which is why it's really special to me (and come on, what little kid doesn't love Charizard?).

I got a bunch of Japanese ANA promos, Bday Pikachu, and Lily Pad mew from coro coro.

Are these rare? absolutely

valuable? not like they once was but if sealed booster boxes from this period can fetch $250 each, I be a believer that these cards value will eventually rise.

Bday Pikachu was valued around $500 one point in its day and started declining, I believe though you could get them off Ebay at the time for $150-$200, maybe less, it was quite alot though.

Some of my most valuable cards are:

Turtwig DP Holo (came in a tin, my first TCG card)
Electrivire lv. X (first lv. X, awesome artwork)
Reshiram FA (awesome artwork, just awesome)

My Most Valuable: 1st Edition Charizard and Salamence EX.

Personal: Serperior from the Black/White expansion. (came from a Zekrom tin)

Most valuable to me:
Shadowless Charizard

But what is soon to be the most valuable? The almost complete shadowless card collection I own, when its finished! :D

I'm not exactly sure what my most valuable in terms of cash value is. It may be Shining Pikachu. xD The only thing is, mine is in pretty bad condition. (You can see some wrinkles on the card if you hold it in the light)
Personal value? Probably that card or my mint condition Rayquaza C Lv.X... just because i bought an old tin from walgreen's... it came with a promo charizard, but when I opened one of the packs, i got the non-promo Rayquaza C Lv.X. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back