Pokemon Your Favourite Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE:  Your Favourite Pokémon

cyndaquil said:
Hehe, no milo jest tak rodaka spotkac na swiatowym forum ;)
hehe, it's nice to meet countrymen on the world wide forum :)

Tak. Gdzie w Polska są wy od?

arctic_frost said:
cyndaquil said:

Are you guys speaking Polish? I'm picking up bits here and there (nah, I'm not Polish, but it seems to be what you guys are speaking--er, typing..).

Anyway.
Wobbuffet is the coolest Pokémon ever.
Slowbro is cool in a similar but more evil manner, and Espeon/Gardevoir are awesome in terms of preference on the RPG games. But yeaaaah, probably Wobbuffet.

Wobba! Wobba Wobbuffet!

Something that really gets to me about Porygon2 is that it is now the ONLY Pokemon to NEVER have appeared in the anime. Ever.

Why is that?

mine would have to be crobat and nidoking, im just sad that they made nidoking a mainly fighting type now :(

RE:    Your Favourite Pokémon

ArrEmmDee said:
arctic_frost said:
cyndaquil said:

Are you guys speaking Polish? I'm picking up bits here and there (nah, I'm not Polish, but it seems to be what you guys are speaking--er, typing..).

Anyway.
Wobbuffet is the coolest Pokémon ever.
Slowbro is cool in a similar but more evil manner, and Espeon/Gardevoir are awesome in terms of preference on the RPG games. But yeaaaah, probably Wobbuffet.

Yes, it is Polish, but my Polish isn't that great, even though I am Polish. Hence me saying ja nie mowe popolsku badrzo dobrze - I don't speak Polish very well, and my spelling is probably messed up as well.

Also, to add to my previous favourites, since playing XD I have found that Roselia and Arcanine have a certain appeal.

my favourites:charizards full house collection[any sets]blaine char,base char.char ex,char expedition and so on....

legendary birds and porygons including these types psychic grass rock and ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back