Your favorite theme song?

Your favorite theme song?

• the first one (I want to be, the very best...)

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Johto (it's a whole new world we live in, it's whole new place...)

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • orange islands (so ya wanna be a master of pokemon!)

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • advanced generation

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • other

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters

abaxter94

Peach is staring into your soul
I have been wondering what everyones favorite theme song is. I like the original one with ash,misty, and brock traveling kanto.
ps. someone please remind me how the advanced generation goes...

Um.... which Advance? ;) There's Advance Advance Challege, Advance Battle and now Battle Frontier. Regardless, here are the first lines of each.

-Avance: ...."A kid from pallet town, a brand new world to see, don't know what's ahead, but it won't get the best of me, there's so much to learn, and battles to be won".... [Etc]

-Advance Challenge:... "Pokemon! Every trainer has the choice, listen to that voice inside. The battle may be long, winners may have come and gone, I will carry on!. Ya this dream will last forever, this dream will never die, we will rise beneath the challenge every time"... [Etc]

-Advance Battle: "ooohhhh I'm unbeatable.... Walking down this endless highway, nothing but my friends beside me, never give in, will never rest, advance battle is the ultimate test"... [Etc]

-Battle Frontier:...."Pokemon! Its a battle win or lose, its the friends you make, Its the road you choose, you got the right stuff, so make your mind up, its the power inside of you, if your strong you'll survie and you'll keep this dream alive, its the battle frontier, Pokemon!, be the best you can be, and fine your destiny, Its the master plan.....the powers in your hand, Pokemon!"

Don't mind me going into deteal ^^. This is all I remember, so that's why some are incomplete, and some might have errors. Hopefully this sparked your memory.

Anyway.....to answer the actual question, the first one! Its always been my favorite, and its the original!

Yay for nastalgia! :p

Absol said:
but what affects me most is the VAs...
Your not the only one =p, but we have thread to discuss the Vas. Give your critique ;)
jayh272416 said:
Johto. The tune makes it good.

Post script: How does the orange islands tune go?
You want the Orange Island theme? Maybe I should've made this thread :D I vagually remember, so I'll try my best.

-Orange Island....."So you wanna be a master of Pokemon!, understand the secrets and have some fun, (I forget) to reach out and not forget the lessons that I hold, I want to go where no ones been, far beyond the challange. ?? the power is in your hand, we all live in a Pokemon world, Pokemon, I want to be the greatest master of them all! The greatest master, we all live in a Pokemon world, Pokemon!"

And to think I haven't seen an OI episode in a long time, who knew. Poor Tracey.....

I would probably have to say either the original song or the Season 9 theme song. Those are great theme songs.All of the theme songs are great and are probably a lot of time is put into makin a Pokemon song.

As for dub themes the original, Advanced Battle, Johto Journies, and Battle Frontier (Its way too short though -_-; I hope they create and extended version for the Manaphy movie).

As for Japanese themes The Original (Getto Da Ze!), OK!, Battle Frontier, Spurt!, the new Diamnd and Pearl theme, and you gotta love Pokemon Ondo and Nyasu no Uta! (I think that's its name)...

Papi/Manny said:
OLD SCHOOL FTW
Indeed, the original's theme music was pure awesome, both the English and the Japanese versions. The new music just seems a little "meh" to me.

My favs
1.battle frontier (This song Rocks!)
2.pokemon johto (very upbeat, do do do do!)
3.Master Quest (Born to be a winner, Born to the very best!)

I only like the Japanese theme songs...that's why I chose other.
Coz mine is "Glory Day" which is the Japanese Advance Gen. one!

abaxter94 said:
I have been wondering what everyones favorite theme song is. I like the original one with ash,misty, and brock traveling kanto.
ps. someone please remind me how the advanced generation goes...
[/quote

My fav is the first song and the Johto song.I can sing the whole Pokemon theme song of the first one!Tell me people, do you want me to sing it on here?Just tell me.

Back