Pokemon Your Evil Reign

Let me set the seen. You're in the Pokemon world. You recently won the Jubilife Lottery and won $6billion. You feel like doing something evil. With your recent prize, you have enough money to recruit an evil team.
What would you name your team? What would be your goals? What region would you do it in? What legendaries would you control? What color hair would your grunts have? Who would be your admirals? Discuss!

My team would be so evil it would be unbeatable. It would summon Giratina and change dimensions and distort the metagame. If Ash tried to show up we wouldn't bother with those foolish Pokemon battles to deal with young talent, we would either make him join us or shoot him with a gun. :D AKA Team Dimensional :p
Hair color would be black, because it's the coolest xD. Admirals would be Team D commanders, legendaries would be the Sinnoh dragon trio.

Final statement: Use close tags on your colors.

Use a combination of money, clout, and influence to seize control of key governmental positions, then impose several highly detrimental and restrictive measures to make Pokemon training virtually impossible. You could forbid people to own Pokemon, or just poach the suckers to extinction. Penalty of refusal would be death for both the human and Pokemon involved.

Defeat is not defeat until it is absolute.

This idea (C) 2011 DNA.

im not good at coming up with names...so we will be nameless. first i would send my evil team to catch the legendary dog trio. then i would make rugs out of them. all members of my team would have lvl 100 tyranitars and arcanines. then after i spend about 1 billion on all this i will use the rest of the money to buy most of the cities in sinnoh and then just take over the rest of them. MWAHAHAHA. all who oppose to my plan...will be eliminated.

@catutie- Pretty sure the anime doesn't run on levels.. or does it aha.

Anyway my team would be called Team Shikari (hunter)
We would basically be an assassination team who take out those who oppose us. Our pokemon would be the pokemon that are fast, blend in ok and are stealthy as well as dangerous. Therefore our trademark pokemon would be Sneasel, Weaville, Scyther, Scizor, Zangoose,Grovyle, Sceptile, Ninjask.... and the most elite assassin is... DITTO!

Basically we'd kind of be an underground organisation to start off with. For years we would of had a man being trained in politics and would be absolutely perfect in what he does. He would later run for Presidency of the whole region. Just before the election we would assassinate the opposition one at a time, starting with the opposition leader. So basically guarantees us the role as President. Being the president he gets obviously all the secrets that comes with President. Like insight on pokemon experimentation and what not. So giving us a huge advantage in technology over other teams. After that we will emerge from the shadows and run a muck. And ye.. take over the whole world... Simple really hah

I would start underground, train up the Pokemon and the trainers, having Salamences, Tyranitars, Dragonites etc. and when the team has reached the point I'd have all the legendary Pokemon hunted one by one

Team Void
Clothing- Purple- Cobalt mix
Legendary- Darkrai and Cobalon
Region-Unova

Use darkrai to make all the teams (rocket,aqua,ect) to join me and have the strongest team ever. I WILL HAVE THAT PIKACHU.

Team Phalanx.
Rankings: Boss, Phalanx Admins, Phalax Security, Phalanx Grunts.
Boss: Me
Admins: Ivana, Gorn, Nickolai
Security: Anna and Iyrash
Grunts: Galore

Official color: Grey. Hair color: Grunts: Purple; Security: White; Admins: as Wish.
Legendaries: Shaymin.
Region: Sinnoh

About strange admins and security names: Source is Unreal Tournament, Dark Phalanx, my favourite team <3.

My team would be team oblivion. What I would do is hire a small group of assassins and spend the rest on genetic experimentation equipment. I would capture some key trainers (for example, ash) and turn them into my own personal half-human half-pokemon soldiers. I would then amass more mutated soldiers and set out to take over the poke-verse. The uniform would be a black and white kimono and all grunts would recieve samurai training. The legendaries I would first target would be Kyurem and the sinnoh dragons.

Rankings:

Overlord (me and my queen)
Sentinels (mutated versions of ash and numerous other trainers)
Soldiers (more mutants)
Minions (human grunts)

^
Your queen... nice xP
Can I be your minion? Anyways, your team actually seems pretty cool and creative. I just think the name is a bit to much.

^sure. Just don't expect training to be easy (also, my queen=may)

another team I came up with is team overdrive. I would launch my agents into numerous other teams and they would overthrow them and forward me any important intel. I would use said intel to construct a powerful army of robot sentinels. Armor would be full body suits with repulsorlift capabilities and all communication would be in Latin (no chance of puny trainers learning our secrets). Legendaries would be the hoenn and sinnoh legends as well as genosect and meloetta. Ranks would be supreme leader, admiral, soldier, and scientist (all grunts are mechanical).

^sure. Just don't expect training to be easy (also, my queen=may)
Aw, now the idea isn't as cool anymore ;.;

Here we go.

I would call my team, TEAM GANGSTA. I wouldn't have spend a lot of money on clothes and they would sag thier pants and it would be cool. They would have awesome pokemon that have one hit KO's and it would be great if you know what I mean.

So, now that I have knocked over the stupidest idea, here we go.

Team Dusk. Based on Ninja Assasins+Spies. It would be super cool and they would defeat the universe.

My team would be Team Rocket. I would reform it and bring it up out of the ashes. To me, Team Rocket has been the only team that actually was criminal, the other teams were more of strange bizarre religious cults. All the same Team Rocket hierarchy would remain the same except I would use my money to equip my team with better pokemon than zubats and rattatas and koffings-probably pokemon along the lines of Luxray and Arcanine. To further my criminal enterprise, I would begin to gamble on and fix pokemon matches and corrupt society using the pokemon they love. Does that sound like an evil enough idea?

I love that idea. It's both awesome and evil enough. You should copyright it.

Interesting...
It would probably be set in kanto and johto with my headquarters being tohjo falls. (It's close to Red. ARRGH!) I would re-recruit Koga, Blaine and Sabrina (I think that's the trio) as my generals. Tactics, buffs and attack seem to be a good three to set up.
First thing I would probably do would be to turn mount silver into my radio station for braodcasts and eventually move the HQ there also.
The next item on my list is to restrict all access leading to the mountain via force. (And Machamps).
Grunts would have the typical black or white bhair depending on gender. (Male - Black, Fe-male - White)

Just like team rockets have Rattata's and Zubats. A typical grunt would have at least 3 Pokemon each of respectable level, depending on rank.
New recruits get stock Pokemon, this ranges from Rattata's, Machop's, Geodudes. The low level hard hitters.
Privates will get the chance to catch there own Pokemon if they so wish and train them themselfs. If they don't want to, then they can choose some stock Pokemon to level and therefore keep. (This would only work with recruits who have proven thsat they are good at battling)
Seargents will then have to provide there own assortment of Pokemon. They are allowed Pokemon of certain types and power depending on what there captain allows. Second and first lieutenants bypass this rule. A captain can hold his own unit of up to 200 soldiers. Captains must also catch Pokemon so that new recruits and Privates can choose the stock Pokemon.
Colonel's can choose any sort of Pokemon they like, however these people have certain jobs, they must raise Pokemon caught by the Captains to a respective level. But more importantly Colonel's tell the captains what to do under long-term planning, it's up to the captain to choose what they do in the short term and fast pacing enviroments. The Colonel's are the only people who can speak directly to the generals.
Finally the Generals.
Blaine is the 'get the job done fast and now' sort of person. He takes down towns and cities where the defense and organisation isn't as good as others.
Koga is for towns or Pokemon that are higher in every aspect, good security or otherwise.
Sabrina is on duty for any General or corpral who needs support.
All these generals can choose any Pokemon of any choosing and not be worried about any opthers Pokemon.
And there is me. I take in any legendaries caught and order every long term invasion. I come along when I see fit.

The only people who are allowed direct contact with me are the generals. We meet in the comms room once every month.

Third item on my list is researching the legends, Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres. This will eventually lead me to the dogs and to lugia and ho-oh. If I can attack and catch these Pokemon I will surely encounter a vigilante or two along my way. If they take down a general, I will take an interest and this will build up the more generals who are shot down.

Of course research into technology will take the majority of my money.
1. Master Ball
2. Some sort of master potion.
3. Some sort of pokeball that can catch multiple Pokemon at once.
4. Some sort of repel that KO'd weak Pokemon.

My final act would be to appoint 2 more generals, and to appoint a second-in-command. And for them to set up a base in (third gen place I can't remember the name XF) and then to spread out to sinnoh and (the fifth gen place, what's wrong with me?)

Some personal things I might add -
1. Persuade Lance to join my Organization. He will no doubt refuse and I will meet him in person to make a deal.
2. Ask Cynthia what she thinks about this plan.
3. Meet up with (Wallace?) and ask him the same thing.
4. Tame some dragons as guards. (Salamence, Dragonite and Tyrannitar?)
5. Re-locate to the whirl islands.

My goals -
1. Tame legendaries
2. Put an end to the elite four and force the leading proffesors to work with me.
3. Take silph co. as my meeting HQ
4. Put an end to the heroes of the games. (Not Red)
5. Find Arceus

Red will find me and I want to keep him because it might be interesting.
There might be a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes in this monster of a post.
I love aggies idea of a team being so cool they automatically reign over the universe. XD

My Team hides in shadows. You know it's there when it's not. It's there when it's somewhere else. It's never there when you want it there, but it already is. Confused? It's working.

It has always been that way for the past few years.
We are conducting research, studying Pokemon's DNA for the genes that give them immense power.
We are in the process of combining Eevee DNA with that of a human test subject.
Now when exposed to different elemental stones that person can change form into a fire-human with all the abilities of the Pokemon it's based off of.
You can't ever catch us. Why?
We've combined our DNA with the DNA that allows Ditto to shape-shift on the molecular level.
Now we can too.

We've infiltrated the government.
The Pokemon League.
We are hidden among wild Pokemon in the grass.
We are in your very own pokeballs, plotting against society while you take us to the top.

We choose which battles to win or lose. Did Team Galactic really see the legendary Pokemon Dialga and Palkia?
No, that was us.
Team Galactic's failure was fixed. Same goes for Team Aqua and Magma.
Seriously, those ten year old kids could have never beaten those teams without us.
Team Rocket was a distraction to keep society busy while we set up our own grand plans.
Yes, Team Rocket was ours. And those idiots claim they created Mewtwo.

We are Team Ninja, unstoppable, unseeable, invincible.
We are, in a way, part of yourself.
We've already won.
All we need it time, while we wait for the grand scheme to happen over time.
It is inevitable.
You are causing it without realizing it. We can change into anything, from a Mudkip to Mew to a rock to your credit card.
Yet you won't believe any of it.

That's fine.

That's how we want it.

MUHAHAHAHAHA
@ Delta: So you want to find Arceus, huh? I can arrange for that.

"We are Team Ninja, unstoppable, unseeable, invincible.
We are, in a way, part of yourself.
We've already won. "
That should be your slogan, you know how Team Rocket has theirs. Epic.

Okay, first of all I have to be honest, I'd much more likely form a Justice League like group to combat the evil teams rather than start an evil team, but in the spirit of the thread: This is the rise of my team, the Order of Aurelius (yes copyrighted in our world for those who know the reference, but that name is free in the Pokemon world.)

I'd set my home base in a region most people would never think to look, the region where Collosseum and XD took place in. First I would recruit Domino, the Team Rocket girl from Mewtwo Returns. Then I would have her steal the Master Ball plans from the wherever (Silph Co. I guess) and destroy their copies, since the Master Ball is still classifed they would have no way to prove they created it. Then I mass produce Master Balls and start increasing my resources that way. This way we would seem to start off as a legitimate corporation and not an evil order.

I'd place two infiltrators in each team from every region. Their job is to keep me informed of everything they are doing and I can decide from there what if any counteraction I need to take. Eventually I would either absorb or eliminate the opposing teams and rule every region (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh,and Unova).

I really have no clue who my generals would be. I'd probably recruit (brainwash, bribery, what have you) some of the better trainers (Ash, Dawn, May, Brock, Paul, Barry, Gary some of the gym leaders) to be my lieutenants who would be promoted to generals when my originals were promoted to region vices.

Uniforms? What uniforms? I mean seriously nothing is more of a giveaway of your allegiance than uniforms. It's called casual wear people. Wear whatever you want. Same with Pokemon, use whatever you want...except a Feebas or Magikarp, cause let's face it they have no power...unless you can convince me otherwise. Oh, and hair color, totally up to you.

Assuming that there are actually muliple legendaries, I would amass one of each of them for myself. The rest would be distributed to my generals (future regions vices) and major lieutenants (future generals).

After a few years, with people undoubtfully using my produced Master Balls, I will activate the one improvement I have made to the Master Ball. The 'Dark' Generator' which would put those Pokemon under my control, similar to Shadow Pokemon except they are brainwashed not closed off. With the control of all of the extra Pokemon that used to belong to their Trainers, we could take down the people and rule all the regions.

Back