Yoda is fuzzy

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Information for Newbies & FAQ - I'll shoot you if you do not read before asking questions!

Kevin Garrett said:
I was looking over your guide because I was going to link it to The League Startup Guide, and I didn't see the list code. You might want to add it.
WTFH? What do you mean?

RE: Information for Newbies & FAQ - I'll shoot you if you do not read before asking q

Señor Noobnerd said:
Kevin Garrett said:
I was looking over your guide because I was going to link it to The League Startup Guide, and I didn't see the list code. You might want to add it.
WTFH? What do you mean?

I think he means you never put the code how link to another place through the banners or something like that(e.g. Just like the one on my TC)... :D

RE: Information for Newbies & FAQ - I'll shoot you if you do not read before asking questions!

Your missing the code that allows you to do this:

• List
  • List
  • List

-Edit-

In more depth of what i was saying before, I was linking this page to The Official League Starting Guide, and I noticed you didn't have that code; which is an important code in formatting a league.

Kevin Garrett said:
Your missing the code that allows you to do this:

• List
  • List
  • List

-Edit-

In more depth of what i was saying before, I was linking this page to The Official League Starting Guide, and I noticed you didn't have that code; which is an important code in formatting a league.
Thanks for pointing that out. I overlooked that part even when covering the very old TCG trade topics, but they did not use the list, unlike what WPM did for the new Wi-Fi league. Thanks again.

RE: Information for Newbies & FAQ---Look here before asking!

Señor Noobnerd said:
Volkner! la thunder dude said:
... how do u do trainer cards

I- still don't know how to make trainer cards wahhhh

http://www.neopets.com/~Jolteon55_2000

Don't you think you should put that tutorial in your Guide?

Shawn out.

When I post, the posts just pile up on my last post. Help me !

May and Manaphy said:
When I post, the posts just pile up on my last post. Help me !

It's just combining your posts. It only does that if your last post was a recent one. (For example, if you posted a reply at 9:30, then you post another reply at 9:40, it'll combine them.) There's nothing wrong.

Shawn out.

I thought there was a problem....

No, if you post within one hour of your last post in the same thread without any reply after it, it will add your post to your last post with this code:

Code:
[hr]

-Edit-

Thus it will look like this:

First Post
Second Post

Okay, I got it now, thanks a lot

Maybe I want too much, but could you make a link to that thread PLEASE?
http://pokebeach.com/forums/misc.php?action=help&hid=7

Added.

Added.

Both added. Sorry for the time I wasn't here and thanks to those who answered questions.

Another listing:

Code:
Alphabetic: 
[list=a]
[*]
[*]
[/list]
Numerical:
[list=1]
[*]
[*]
[/list]

^The reason I don't want to put the numerical and alphabetical list is because its rarely used.

in my sig I can't get my trainer card image to come up all I can get is that link
how do I get it to come up

It's not supposed to be in caps, it's all lowercase for the code.

my sig still doesn't work it won't display the picture

Remove the spaces before and after the URL.

Psychic Pokemon Master said:
dalgia said:
my sig still doesn't work it won't display the picture

You need to upload it using Imageshack or Photobucket...
I think it's the spaces...

Code can be in upper case also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back