Wi-Fi Trades Yakkov's My Player Thread

QWERTY DITTO said:
If you're not trading for these with others (they get priority for posting first)
I have on your wants:
DW Vulpix (not in a dream ball, breed) (can be female)
DW Poliwag (not in a dream ball, breed) (can be female)

I'm interested in:
DW Bulbasaur Female (can just be breed) (I figured you have it because it's not on your wants)

Dream World Bulbasuar only comes in male. But yah I have it.

xxashxx said:
What do you want for your Plasma Genesect? I have most of your DW wants in Female. All my Pokemon from Dream Park are females so that is covered and I have the Female Galavantule too XD.:)

Are the Pokemon in dream balls? It is the only way I'll really accept them. Its just the theme I have been going with my Pokemon.

Is it legit? How did you get it? What nature is it? QWERTY gets priority cause he asked for it first, but if you do not trade, do you mind seeing my thread for it if it is legit?

Porygon-X said:

Is it legit? How did you get it? What nature is it? QWERTY gets priority cause he asked for it first, but if you do not trade, do you mind seeing my thread for it if it is legit?

I am pretty sure it is legit. I got it from XXASHXX.

Ball: Dream Ball
Nature: Lonely
Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
Location of Capture: Entree Forest
Ability: Chlorophyll

The name is also in Japanese.With the following characters:

フシギダネ

Yakkov said:
Porygon-X said:

フシギダネ
Just a question, do you happen to have a King's Rock unlisted? And I'm defiantly interested, assuming it's legit.

QWERTY DITTO said:
Yakkov said:

フシギダネ
Just a question, do you happen to have a King's Rock unlisted?

Yes, I have one in my Pokemon Black version.

QWERTY DITTO said:
Porygon-X you can get the Bulbasaur, I'll pass.

Well, I would love to trade for it Yakkov. Is there anything you would like from my player thread?

Porygon-X said:
QWERTY DITTO said:
Porygon-X you can get the Bulbasaur, I'll pass.

Well, I would love to trade for it Yakkov. Is there anything you would like from my player thread?

I want those competitive dragon Pokemon you have. I just don't have a way to clone the Bulbasaur.

*EDIT* I meant clone not breed XD

Yakkov said:
Porygon-X said:

I want those competitive dragon Pokemon you have. I just don't have a way to clone the Bulbasaur.

Ah, so you would like to clone him too. Well, when you find a way to clone, let me know and we can trade.

Porygon-X said:
Yakkov said:

Ah, so you would like to clone him too. Well, when you find a way to clone, let me know and we can trade.

Okay, will do Porygon-X

Zmaster Y said:
I cant trade tonight though, sorry.

Your Pokemon are ready now ZmasterY.

I've added a few more events to my list. If it seems hard to read, I can split into sections for a easier read ^^

Zmaster Y said:
I'm ready to trade now. And do you mind if the Porygon has Pokerus?

No, I don't mind. What is your friend code? I am going to be using my Pokemon White.

Yakkov said:
QWERTY DITTO said:
If you're not trading for these with others (they get priority for posting first)
I have on your wants:
DW Vulpix (not in a dream ball, breed) (can be female)
DW Poliwag (not in a dream ball, breed) (can be female)

I'm interested in:
DW Bulbasaur Female (can just be breed) (I figured you have it because it's not on your wants)

xxashxx said:
What do you want for your Plasma Genesect? I have most of your DW wants in Female. All my Pokemon from Dream Park are females so that is covered and I have the Female Galavantule too XD.:)

Are the Pokemon in dream balls? It is the only way I'll really accept them. Its just the theme I have been going with my Pokemon.

As I said before if you get a Pokemon synced myself it is going to be in an Ultra Ball this way I know who has my Pokemon as I can tell who has them and who does not. I never use Dream Balls. The reason is because Dream Balls actually mess up my Pokemon from other trainers Pokemon. This is why I do this I will accept them in Dream Balls but I will not catch them myself in Dream Balls for that reason. However the ones I got from Agiledog on Secure are in Dream Balls and I have most of the thew B/W 2 Pokemon XD.:) They are female too XD.:) I will be on Wi-Fi tomorrow afternoon sometime. I can show you what B/W 2 Pokemon I have since I have not had time to update my thread yet though XD. Then all you need to do is use the icons to let me know what you want. I have 2 Emolga's already so if you want one I can trade tomorrow when I get on XD.:)

xxashxx said:
Yakkov said:

As I said before if you get a Pokemon synced myself it is going to be in an Ultra Ball this way I know who has my Pokemon as I can tell who has them and who does not. I never use Dream Balls. The reason is because Dream Balls actually mess up my Pokemon from other trainers Pokemon. This is why I do this I will accept them in Dream Balls but I will not catch them myself in Dream Balls for that reason. However the ones I got from Agiledog on Secure are in Dream Balls and I have most of the thew B/W 2 Pokemon XD.:) They are female too XD.:) I will be on Wi-Fi tomorrow afternoon sometime. I can show you what B/W 2 Pokemon I have since I have not had time to update my thread yet though XD. Then all you need to do is use the icons to let me know what you want. I have 2 Emolga's already so if you want one I can trade tomorrow when I get on XD.:)

Alright sounds good. I just won't be home until later today. I go back to college today.

Whenever you get on Wi-Fi it is all good XD. Thanks man. BTW you should use another Pokeball type so you know who you traded your Pokemon too. Meaning use something other than the Dream Ball XD.:)

Hi there!
I'm very interested in your world's strongest milotic and DW piplup. I have DWF wooper and shuckle. The shuckle comes from Dream radar at lv20 (UT) and is in dream ball. I can clone your pokemon for you and return you the originals :)

Misaluna said:
Hi there!
I'm very interested in your world's strongest milotic and DW piplup. I have DWF wooper and shuckle. The shuckle comes from Dream radar at lv20 (UT) and is in dream ball. I can clone your pokemon for you and return you the originals :)

I am interested, but I only want the dream world Pokemon from the areas on the dream islands on global link.

If you have another Pokemon to replace the Shuckle, I will trade you those Pokemon you want ^^ I just want the originals back like you stated :3

Back