• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format XY-STS Trevenant BREAK Deck

Arctic

Aspiring Trainer
So, I was bored and was like, why not build a decklist. I have a weekly tournament, and we have a farmoat that is XY through Steam Siege. This was my end result.
Pokemon:15
4x Phantump BKP
3x Trevenant XY
1x Trevenant BKP
3x Trevenant BREAK BKP
2x Wobbuffet GEN
1x Mew-EX XY-P 126
1x Shaymin-EX ROS
Trainers(Supporters,Items,Stadiums):36
4x Professor Sycamore XY
4x Wally ROS
2x Judge BKT
1x Battle Reporter FFI
1x N FCO
1x Lysandre AOR
1x Delinquet BKP
4x Ultra Ball FCO
4x VS Seeker PHF
4x Crushing Hammer GEN
3x Bursting Ballon BKP
2x Float Stone BKT
1x Enhanced Hammer PHF
1x Sacred Ash FLF
3x Dimension Valley PHF
Energy:9
3x Mystery Energy PHF
6x Basic{Pyscic} Energy

Strategy
So the idea of the deck is to start with phantump, and draw into a wally. You want the turn one item lock. Battle Reporter is a middle to late game draw supporter, because your oppenut will be sitting on a large hand of items. The Mew-EX is an AMAZING counter to mewtwo, because of its psycic typing, so you are copying basicly every attack you need to. Wobbuffet blocks abilites, meaning that greninja break, Giritina, and other decks like that will have trouble against this deck. Feel free to post any changes/recommendations to this deck, and thanks for reading!

Drop a Battle Reporter for a Jirachi-EX and replace Mew-EX with Mewtwo-EX NXD to prevent Sky Return loops. ignore this kthxbye sorry

Last edited:
Ah, yep. Sure is. I am a derp.

Back