BW/BW2 xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 09/08/11. Have 500+ events coming soon from DJ's giv

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 04/26/11. Have 700+ events coming soon from DJ's giveaway 4th gen o

Aw crud I had to go by the time you got here. Hopefully tomorrow XD. Thanks.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 04/26/11. Have 700+ events coming soon from DJ's giveaway 4th gen o

Can we just do the Heatran for the shedinja today?

Aw man I missed you again. If you are here within the next 90 minutes sure. If not Monday or Tuesday. It has not been working out as I had planned. 9 PM PST will work any night usually. I will be at church most of the day tomorrow so tomorrow night will work XD. Thanks.:)

BUMP: Bumping my thread so more viewers can see it.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 04/26/11. Have 700+ events coming soon from DJ's giveaway

UPDATE: I have added tags to my thread header so you guys can see that it is a 4th gen trade only thread. Chariblaze is adding to the rules on how to use the thread tags. I hope everyone follows along with me so people know who they can and can't trade with etc. Credit goes to Chariblaze for the help as I suggested this for these forums.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 05/23/11. Have 700+ events coming soon from DJ's giveaway

BUMP: Working on getting some new events. Things are slow right now sorry guys.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 05/23/11. Have 700+ events coming soon from DJ's giveaway

Hello~
I am interested in your Scizor level 100 EV'D in Attack and SPEED. (Also the EV'd Shiny Garchomp, Scizor is the priority though)
Could you possibly CML for it? :] Thanks a bunch

cml for german lvl 70 pikachu. but one question, does it know volt tackle????

Will you be free this week to trade?

Hopefully XD. I will try my best XD.:)

EDIT: The poster 3 posts above mine I have to get them legit checked before we trade and the 2nd poster above mine the German 10th anniversary Pikachu has the same moveset as ours. I don't remember if it has Volt Tackle. I don't think so because it does not ring any bells XD.:) EDIT: Create Trust: Where is your thread? The only one I see is the locked one you have. Also it will be a month before I can get the 2 EV'd Pokes Checked. Thanks XD. Secure is very slow as that is where I get my Pokemon checked.:)

Hey do you think you will be getting the event hydreigon and event golurk when they come out if so can you check my list to see what you want for them

I don't have Black or White yet. I will not be able to get the events. My thread is only for 4th gen trading. If you see threads with 4G only 5G only o4G & 5G it means which gen games each member trades on. Look to the left of each thread header XD.:)

CML for shiny typhlosion and shiny dragonite

Well theres so many things i want but i doubt that what i have you dont >.<
but im really interested with Southern Island Shiny Latios level 50 UT

if you want check my list for it

oh btw thats some hardcore list you got there o_O

Oh yeah thanks XD. It pays to have a Neoseeker and Secure account XD. Do you trade on 4th gen XD? Thanks.:) I will check your list and see XD.:)

were you talking to me or jaren or both of us

yeah i got 4th gen but the only things i got there are just shinies i didnt get yet (well i knw you dont need events)
that is if you were talking to me or both of us

It was Jaren XD. Sorry for the mix up. I might be getting them from Adam15 so standby just in case it does not work out.:) Thanks.:)

BUMP: I should be getting some more events cloned. Thought I should bump this before it dies in 5 days XD.:) EDIT I now have the English Obliva Heateran from Pokemon Ranger. Should be getting the English Shaymin and Deoxys very soon now.:)

RE: xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread. UPDATED 06/22/11. Have 600+ events coming soon from DJ's giveaway

BUMP: Should be getting new events in a few days now. If anyone has anything on my want list and it is legitimate please post here or PM me. Thanks guys.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back