Finished WWXIV Wolf Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Day 2/Night 2

Glace, why did you have to be Seer'd Night 1? D:

Off to a bad start already. We are going to be down a wolf. That sux. Not to mention that Infinity is going to be a Heavy and the Priest is going to be the Medic.

WHATTTTTTTTTTTT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Dang. I got this ;]

Kecleon-X said:
Infinity is going to be a Heavy and the Priest is going to be the Medic.

:O i love the TF2 reference haha.

Anyways, Glace is doing a good job of spinning things in a good way. However, if Infinity is lynched/killed/seered, unless he had the ability sent to him by someone/some item, Glace is a goner.

Also, everyone else needs to act really low key as to not incite suspicion and have someone seer you.

Yeah, I am hoping the role redirection thing flies.

Until PMJ comments and says that couldn't/wouldn't/didn't happen haha.

Holy backflipping roller-skating chickens, Batman! Glace being Seer'd got redirected!

Good pun, Glace.

Edit: GLACE! I've got a bad plan, but it might work to keep you alive longer! Use your ability to reset the votes when they are about to Lynch you and Ninja them, thus timing out the day!

RE: Day One/Night One

Maybe we send notes to the same person each night to a stupid person like Lucky Fire and incriminate Eevee?

lolol

At least trying to take Zyflair down with me.

This confirms Infinity as Seer or something beyond those lines. Might be an item. I can try to convince him to pass it (if it is an item) to me and use it against them. We'll hunt down the Power Roles after that. Unless I get the Wolf kill?

@Glace: Good luck. You'll need it.

Try to get Zyflair tomorrow. Only he supported me. if he said a wolf wouldn't be stupid enough to support a fellow wolf, then say that Zyflair is a wolf, but just say it's reverse psychology.

I would roleblock Infinity tonight.

I think we should a veteran today like DNA. The priest'll probably protect Infinity. Also, ESP, did you send Shocker that message?

bye ;[

my first game as werewolf spoiled by Infinity.

infinity if you see this, i mad bro.

Don't worry too much. Infinity is actually a good friend of mine and played really well last game. He'll probably think that since he might die, he might pass it over to someone he can trust. AKA: Me. Let's hope that's the case.

Sorry Glace but you knew you were gonna die. :[

Anyway, ESP for new leader?

And lol at Infinity playing well last game, he was the worst one of them all

Probably, but it would be the worst if he died.

Gah. I was finally a WW.

alexmf2 must be some master of items.

@TheYoshi: You jerk. He survived for 6 days as an Indie last game. He HAD his own skill and nothing else. That's really good. Think of me, in a game I started in, I was Alpha Wolf and only lasted for 4. That really proves his skill compared to mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back