Community Worst Enemy

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
Hello, I'm an edgy teenage boy. I'm here to talk about the opposite of love: hate. I am a very spiteful person because I hate people that are genuine A-holes because they think it's funny. I'm a comedic A-hole, I'm only a jerk for laughs and giggles(during I mean), but being a teenager, I see people that are jerks(WHY DO I HAVE TO USE SUCH INFANTILE VOCABULARY) just for fun. IE: Jake Paul esc characters. He's a douche and you can clearly see it from a mile away. They will go up to peoples' groups and badly imitate being one of your friends because they know their friends are watching and they know that their fellow brainless preps will give them laughs. I personally hate these kinds of people because they made me try to commit suicide in middle school because they would call me names, threaten me, make fun of my shoes(those hoes should see my kicks now), and even beat me up( I was punched square in the face). And when I did EXACTLY what the school system told me, they got away with it, but I jokingly did not even half as bad as the stuff they did to me to my friends, I got suspended. I would go to Tor and give them my personal enemy's address, but I'm not a skilled enough computer user to get away with it. These kinds of people made my life hell at school, and my stress-caused depression meant they affected me at home too. I've been checked into a mental institute because of them, and that costed my family a great deal of stress and money. I've reached out to parents, and they did nothing to control their kids

So here's what I want to know: who's your worst enemy, why you hate them, and go on a hate rant with me.

I also named this thread "community" because I want an interaction. And now that I've cooled off a bit, I can also say that I don't want politics here, because you know, people are very opinionated, and that would cause a feud in addition to me making you remember anger already

Sorry about your middle school life man. To be honest my enemies are those people that I trust with my secrets and when I fail miserably they rub it in my face like Team Rocket when they rarely get away with something. The sad part is one of them is in my bus and has the same first name as me so I cry:(

Hello, I'm an edgy teenage boy. I'm here to talk about the opposite of love: hate. I am a very spiteful person because I hate people that are genuine A-holes because they think it's funny. I'm a comedic A-hole, I'm only a jerk for laughs and giggles(during I mean), but being a teenager, I see people that are jerks(WHY DO I HAVE TO USE SUCH INFANTILE VOCABULARY) just for fun. IE: Jake Paul esc characters. He's a douche and you can clearly see it from a mile away. They will go up to peoples' groups and badly imitate being one of your friends because they know their friends are watching and they know that their fellow brainless preps will give them laughs. I personally hate these kinds of people because they made me try to commit suicide in middle school because they would call me names, threaten me, make fun of my shoes(those hoes should see my kicks now), and even beat me up( I was punched square in the face). And when I did EXACTLY what the school system told me, they got away with it, but I jokingly did not even half as bad as the stuff they did to me to my friends, I got suspended. I would go to Tor and give them my personal enemy's address, but I'm not a skilled enough computer user to get away with it. These kinds of people made my life hell at school, and my stress-caused depression meant they affected me at home too. I've been checked into a mental institute because of them, and that costed my family a great deal of stress and money. I've reached out to parents, and they did nothing to control their kids

So here's what I want to know: who's your worst enemy, why you hate them, and go on a hate rant with me.
Typically I have no problem with people who are stupid or annoying (especially since I'm both). My real enemies are the ones who just like to be right. They are generally smart, egotistical people who have tidbits of useless knowledge on their belt. Their greatest skill is correcting people. In public. And they really don't seem to have any consideration for what they say and how it affects other people. They love arguments, and always want to have the last word. Gumball, I can sort of identify with your situation but in my case they usually act like a-holes because it makes them look intelligent. They are usually self-conscious people that want others to see them as the "brains" but they really have a natural talent for turning people off. They usually are normal people, but only until they disagree with you. The only way I've been able to deal with them is to just sort of laugh it off and avoid them. That's my story.

Last edited:
Typically I have no problem with people who are stupid or annoying (especially since I'm both). My real enemies are the ones who just like to be right. They are generally smart people who have tidbits of useless knowledge on their belt. Their greatest skill is correcting people. In public. And they really don't seem to have any consideration for what they say and how it affects other people. They love arguments, and always want to have the last word. Gumball, I can sort of identify with your situation but in my case they usually act like a-holes because it makes them look intelligent. They are usually self-conscious people that want others to see them as the "brains" but they really have a natural talent for turning people off. They usually are normal people, but only until they disagree with you. The only way I've been able to deal with them is to just sort of laugh it off and avoid them. That's my story.
Okay, I'm smart but I'd never act like that I mean that is exactly how not to make friends with people.

Okay, I'm smart but I'd never act like that I mean that is exactly how not to make friends with people.
People say I'm a smart person too, but even being friends with them doesn't change anything. It actually makes it worse. And I'm saying that as a person who usually tries engaging others in conversations and tries to find common ground.

Last edited:
Back