Ruling "Worlds best" Pokemon!?

Papi/Manny said:
Airman829 said:
Useless? Hardly useless, he was outclasses by Lugia ex, which was the only reason he didn't see play. This arguement is pointless, my vote goes to Charizard ex because he can knock out any pokemon in the game. I'm shutting this down because I'd rather not deal with this when I get up @ 0500, so I'm simply saying BING and ending it. Call it cowardice, but I'd rather not see this thread locked due to our arguement.
He was a stage 2 ex that would require 5 energy (4 damage), so its basically a 120 hp ex with X2 weakness to 2 of the most popular types. And whatever. Winning/Losing this argument has no impact on me. And I think this debate was rather good and not lock-worthy (I did use a few eh words but whatever).

160 hp actually.
Forget it, Electrode HL. HA =P.

I was subtracting the 4 from stoise ex (2 at least and then boost if you run it...). And HL trode doesn't ko evoed jynx. I thought of that soo long ago but wp, ect. kept nagging. lol.

Papi/Manny said:
I was subtracting the 4 from stoise ex (2 at least and then boost if you run it...). And HL trode doesn't ko evoed jynx. I thought of that soo long ago but wp, ect. kept nagging. lol.

Ill burn those cards and feed their ashes to my cat ^_^.

Sounds like animal cruelty to me. Also, you could've brought up aggron ex against the basic copiers before. :p

Raichu11 said:
... Darkrai. He also looks awsome.

Now there is a good point! Everyone should keep in mind that in Munchy threads you should always consider aesthetics and humor over things like heated arguments. If a Poke is good looking and inspires toilet humor in a six year old that's all that really counts =) .

Munch.

P.S. IMO "The World's best" Pokemon is: POO-PITAR!!! DF 59/101.

Back