Ruling "Worlds best" Pokemon!?

Airman829 said:
5%? yeah, ok
Airman829 said:
AKA, it can't knock out every pokemon, which Charizard can.
Find me another pokemon who can kill Shednja DG, Ninjask DX, and Wailord ex, and I will concede my point. Charizard ex is the ultimate pokemon card.

Name one as soon as ur done with your gf.
WILL YOU FREAKING STOP BRING THOSE UP??? I'll just always counter with crystal/latilock. Metagross d, Vire, Wak, Infernape, Infernape lv X (see later on), Electrode, Electrode ex, Quilfish, Eggs, Eggs, Eggs jr., Magmortar, Rayquaza ex, Ray*, t-tar ex, t-tar ex d...just to save some time, anything that hits for more then 110 with amphy d and 4 gatrs with 4 plus powers and a charm. Deltas get to get to 100. Lighting to 70. Dark to 70 as well. Thats around 5% no?

Papi/Manny said:
WILL YOU FREAKING STOP BRING THOSE UP??? I'll just always counter with crystal/latilock. Metagross d, Vire, Wak, Infernape, Infernape lv X (see later on), Electrode, Electrode ex, Quilfish, Eggs, Eggs, Eggs jr., Magmortar, Rayquaza ex, Ray*, t-tar ex, t-tar ex d...just to save some time, anything that hits for more then 110 with amphy d and 4 gatrs with 4 plus powers and a charm. Deltas get to get to 100. Lighting to 70. Dark to 70 as well. Thats around 5% no?

Any pokemon can be amazing if you give it Cessesion Crystals and Plus Poers and Latilocks and w/e, the truely great pokemon don't need extra help to win. Charizard is the best because he can stand alone and take them all out, whereas your exeggutor is addivted to his Cessasion Crystal Meth and needs the help of everyone and their mothers to win.

Incidently, you were done with your gf awfly fast....

^Nope, still talking to her. :p Eggs just needs crystal to beat 1 poke (mime). :/ Same with vire, wak, infernape, t-tar ex, t-tar ex d, ect. Its funny how crystal will most likely ruin zard ex....

Papi/Manny said:
^Nope, still talking to her. :p Eggs just needs crystal to beat 1 poke (mime). :/ Same with vire, wak, infernape, t-tar ex, t-tar ex d, ect. Its funny how crystal will most likely ruin zard ex....

Exactly. Needs. Charizard ex needs nothing to be able to kill everything. Eggs needs his drugs to ba able to try that. Charizard ex still wins.

So what if he doesn't ko mime/shedinja without a crystal??? Thats 2/288433838 pokes. Zard needs his body in most situations. ;/

Papi/Manny said:
So what if he doesn't ko mime/shedinja without a crystal??? Thats 2/288433838 pokes. Zard needs his body in most situations. ;/

You can have 58 energy and all heads, yet I can't have 5 fire.
Think on that one for a little while there, k?

^Now your the one with a poor argument. I brought up the max damage he could do. He realistically needs 5 heads, so 10 flips (11 with dres)(boosts/scrambles/dres/dce anyone?) while zard needs his body to be active or 5 fire.

Papi/Manny said:
^Now your the one with a poor argument. I brought up the max damage he could do. He realistically needs 5 heads, so 10 flips (11 with dres)(boosts/scrambles/dres/dce anyone?) while zard needs his body to be active or 5 fire.

Who said anything about realistic? I said he can knock out any pokemon in the game, and that Eggs ability to do ridiculous damage doesn't matter because Charizard ex has the ability to ko anyone, whereas Eggs can't. Besides, you need 10 energy to average 5 flips and 200 damage, I need 5 energy. Lets asume you have 3 active scramble and one psychic. Thats only one less energy card than I have when you average my damage, and I can still knock out more pokemon than you.

You also brought up the max damage arguement, which says getting 58 energy cards on him and nailing all heads, regardless of w/e else you say, that was the named condition for him dealing his highest damage. I merely named a pokemon who needs 5 fire to potentially KO anyone in the game.

In either case, you lose this arguement.

Airman829 said:
Papi/Manny said:

Who said anything about realistic? I said he can knock out any pokemon in the game, and that Eggs ability to do ridiculous damage doesn't matter because Charizard ex has the ability to ko anyone, whereas Eggs can't. Besides, you need 10 energy to average 5 flips and 200 damage, I need 5 energy. Lets asume you have 3 active scramble and one psychic. Thats only one less energy card than I have when you average my damage, and I can still knock out more pokemon than you.

You also brought up the max damage arguement, which says getting 58 energy cards on him and nailing all heads, regardless of w/e else you say, that was the named condition for him dealing his highest damage. I merely named a pokemon who needs 5 fire to potentially KO anyone in the game.

In either case, you lose this arguement.
1) I love how you sidetracked this topic for no reason to point how good zard ex is.
2) Zard discards. If you want to average damage, then eggs wins. But this is basically zard ex vs. everybody I listed. Do the math there and get back to me on average damage (40 for 1 energy is good, but not for 5 and not for burnage of everything)
3) 69 flips (round to 68). 34 heads (odds, but you can be lame and say 1 if you want. GL ever seeing that though). Do the math there.
4) I don't see how I lose this argument when I brought up several resonable answers that can ko anything without a protective body/power.

Oh and btw. Mew* against any zard ex deck. Guess copying attacks works too.

Papi/Manny said:
1) I love how you sidetracked this topic for no reason to point how good zard ex is.
2) Zard discards. If you want to average damage, then eggs wins. But this is basically zard ex vs. everybody I listed. Do the math there and get back to me on average damage (40 for 1 energy is good, but not for 5 and not for burnage of everything)
3) 69 flips (round to 68). 34 heads (odds, but you can be lame and say 1 if you want. GL ever seeing that though). Do the math there.
4) I don't see how I lose this argument when I brought up several resonable answers that can ko anything without a protective body/power.

1. The topic is about the best pokemon, who Charizard ex is. Hardly sidetracked.
2. Eggs does not win, Electavire and Dark Charizard deal more damage (50 per) than vire does. CHarizard ex's average damage is 1 for 40 with a swift effect. You average 1 for 20. I win again.
3. 1360 damage is meaningless if you cannot ko a 30 hp pokemon by yourself (shednja dg). And yes, I bring him up again, because the Worlds Best Pokemon can take out all the others in one hit. Eggs cannot do this. No one else can do this. Charizard ex reigns supreme because of that.
4. A reasonable answer that says your pokemon is the strongest with a tool or two other pokemon is not a reasonable answer on why Eggs is the best, fact. You lose because you are wrong, it happens, get over it.
And the Mew* thing made me laugh because I think you actually believe that you "got me" with it. Lol.

Airman829 said:
Papi/Manny said:

1. The topic is about the best pokemon, who Charizard ex is. Hardly sidetracked.
2. Eggs does not win, Electavire and Dark Charizard deal more damage (50 per) than vire does. CHarizard ex's average damage is 1 for 40 with a swift effect. You average 1 for 20. I win again.
3. 1360 damage is meaningless if you cannot ko a 30 hp pokemon by yourself (shednja dg). And yes, I bring him up again, because the Worlds Best Pokemon can take out all the others in one hit. Eggs cannot do this. No one else can do this. Charizard ex reigns supreme because of that.
4. A reasonable answer that says your pokemon is the strongest with a tool or two other pokemon is not a reasonable answer on why Eggs is the best, fact. You lose because you are wrong, it happens, get over it.
And the Mew* thing made me laugh because I think you actually believe that you "got me" with it. Lol.
1) Your going to stand there and make that claim??? Sorry but your whole argument is dead when you have to say zard is the best poke.
2) Eggs wins the max damage (even though I later corrected myself with vire. read will ya?). If you want to go by damage per energy, then Infernape lv X wins (75 per energy).
3) You have to burn 5 energy to ko a 30 hp pokemon. Sorry but eggs jr. beats shedinja. And yes I will bring him up because you must be playing him to be playing eggs.
4) Oh sorry I countered your agrument on "Zard ex is the only pokemon that can always ko everything". Sorry that you can't realize that zard ex isn't the best pokemon.

Papi/Manny said:
1) Your going to stand there and make that claim??? Sorry but your whole argument is dead when you have to say zard is the best poke.
2) Eggs wins the max damage (even though I later corrected myself with vire. read will ya?). If you want to go by damage per energy, then Infernape lv X wins (75 per energy).
3) You have to burn 5 energy to ko a 30 hp pokemon. Sorry but eggs jr. beats shedinja. And yes I will bring him up because you must be playing him to be playing eggs.
4) Oh sorry I countered your agrument on "Zard ex is the only pokemon that can always ko everything". Sorry that you can't realize that zard ex isn't the best pokemon.

1. Yes I'm standing here and making that claim, thats kinda what the entire topic is about, saying who the best pokemon is. My arguement is hardly dead when you keep changing reasons around for him not bieng the best (going from cessasion to his body to him discarding...). Either pick one point and stick with it, or keep splintering your arguement and watch me take it apart piece by piece.
2. Max damage. Congrads. The topic is worlds best, which is Charizard ex. Feel free to make a max damage somewhere else, though you won't win that either (pokemon with keep flipping attacks will)
3. Are you friggen serious? How desperate are you? Charmeleon will one shot Shed without discarding. And btw, eggs jr does you no good when you have evolved. Yeah, you lost this one too.
4. You countered nothing. By himself Eggs does not accomplish the same feat as Charizard ex. But your appology is accepted regardless, I forgive your foolish actions and your silly words.
Anything else?

Airman829 said:
1. Yes I'm standing here and making that claim, thats kinda what the entire topic is about, saying who the best pokemon is. My arguement is hardly dead when you keep changing reasons around for him not bieng the best (going from cessasion to his body to him discarding...). Either pick one point and stick with it, or keep splintering your arguement and watch me take it apart piece by piece.
2. Max damage. Congrads. The topic is worlds best, which is Charizard ex. Feel free to make a max damage somewhere else, though you won't win that either (pokemon with keep flipping attacks will)
3. Are you friggen serious? How desperate are you? Charmeleon will one shot Shed without discarding. And btw, eggs jr does you no good when you have evolved. Yeah, you lost this one too.
4. You countered nothing. By himself Eggs does not accomplish the same feat as Charizard ex. But your appology is accepted regardless, I forgive your foolish actions and your silly words.
Anything else?
1) Go ahead and try to pick it apart. I can guarantee you it will not end up well for you.
2) The original poster asked for most damage. His/Her son/daughter was looking for the most powerful pokemon. On paper, yes, that’s charizard ex. But its not in game play. I already pointed that out in my previous posts to counter your argument but guess you missed that on accident. ;/
3) Didn’t realize a stage 1 koed a pokemon that doesn’t take damage from evos. ;/ And wtf? Are we running 1-1-1 decks here??? (btw eggs jr. is best pokemon since it can ko any pokemon on the field. And don’t give me bench protection crap.)
4) YOUR WHOLE ARGUMENT IS ZARD CAN KO ANY ACTIVE POKEMON. I’m sorry mew* (and zam*) does that. But just in case you haven’t realized that it doesn’t always ko the opponents active whenever it uses that attack:
Giovanni’s machamp
Jumpluff (you even acknowledge this one)
Focus Band
Babies

Papi/Manny said:
Airman829 said:
Anything else?
1) Go ahead and try to pick it apart. I can guarantee you it will not end up well for you.
2) The original poster asked for most damage. His/Her son/daughter was looking for the most powerful pokemon. On paper, yes, that’s charizard ex. But its not in game play. I already pointed that out in my previous posts to counter your argument but guess you missed that on accident. ;/
3) Didn’t realize a stage 1 koed a pokemon that doesn’t take damage from evos. ;/ And wtf? Are we running 1-1-1 decks here??? (btw eggs jr. is best pokemon since it can ko any pokemon on the field. And don’t give me bench protection crap.)
4) YOUR WHOLE ARGUMENT IS ZARD CAN KO ANY ACTIVE POKEMON. I’m sorry mew* (and zam*) does that. But just in case you haven’t realized that it doesn’t always ko the opponents active whenever it uses that attack:
Giovanni’s machamp
Jumpluff (you even acknowledge this one)
Focus Band
Babies
1. I already picked it apart. I was quite fun.
2. Topic says most powerful, if they are looking for the most powerful attack its one of those infinite flip ones, which makes this topic pointless. And yeah, in game play too, the fact that he has the ability to take any pokemon out makes him the most powerful.
3. Oops, lol. Fair enough, Charmander can take out Shednja. And egg jr a powerful basic? You jest, 20 to anyone for 2 is subpar damage, id sooner use Egg sr's big attack. IDK about 1-1-1 decks, you tell me, you're the one who brought up pre evo's in some pathetic attempt to say you can ko Shednja.
4. Mew* and Alakazam* are reliant on copying Charizard ex's attack, making them pokemon who cannot take anything out by themselves. The fact that you even brought them up shows me you're kinda grasping at straws here.

BTW, I said has the ability to ko any pokemon, not always will. He can kill all of the forementioned pokemon, they just might survive (in which case their bodies will remove damage counters from them til they have 10 hp left). Since there isn't really a pokemon on the list who can one shot them all the time 100%, It seemed person to mention them (I did anyway and shot that point down a while ago, so you using it again gave me another laugh).

Perhaps you'd like to try again?

Airman829 said:
1. I already picked it apart. I was quite fun.
2. Topic says most powerful, if they are looking for the most powerful attack its one of those infinite flip ones, which makes this topic pointless. And yeah, in game play too, the fact that he has the ability to take any pokemon out makes him the most powerful.
3. Oops, lol. Fair enough, Charmander can take out Shednja. And egg jr a powerful basic? You jest, 20 to anyone for 2 is subpar damage, id sooner use Egg sr's big attack. IDK about 1-1-1 decks, you tell me, you're the one who brought up pre evo's in some pathetic attempt to say you can ko Shednja.
4. Mew* and Alakazam* are reliant on copying Charizard ex's attack, making them pokemon who cannot take anything out by themselves. The fact that you even brought them up shows me you're kinda grasping at straws here.

BTW, I said has the ability to ko any pokemon, not always will. He can kill all of the forementioned pokemon, they just might survive (in which case their bodies will remove damage counters from them til they have 10 hp left). Since there isn't really a pokemon on the list who can one shot them all the time 100%, It seemed person to mention them (I did anyway and shot that point down a while ago, so you using it again gave me another laugh).

Perhaps you'd like to try again?
1) Funny, I don't recall ever reading that.
2) Okay, its obviously it CAN ko any pokemon. But its funny how you don't acknowledge those that I listed. Metagross can ko any pokemon. Infernape, ect. That fact that you have to bring in those few raritys that require me to bring in more common counters just shows how desperate YOU are.
3) 20 for 2 to anybody pathetic? I didn't realize doing 200 for 5 every 3-5 turns was amazing. I mean, nothing can average 67 damage a turn.
4) LMAO. Dude, are you serious? You said nothing about copying attacks from pokemon. Zam* and mew* (and mew ex, brocks ninetails, and Exp. Zam.) are copying that attack for thier own.
5) Point that out. I must've missed it. And you just acknowledged he doesn't draw a prize every time he launchs that amazing attack. I loved how you dodged me asking why the best pokemon in the world never won a tournament (outside a random cities).

Papi/Manny said:
1) Funny, I don't recall ever reading that.
2) Okay, its obviously it CAN ko any pokemon. But its funny how you don't acknowledge those that I listed. Metagross can ko any pokemon. Infernape, ect. That fact that you have to bring in those few raritys that require me to bring in more common counters just shows how desperate YOU are.
3) 20 for 2 to anybody pathetic? I didn't realize doing 200 for 5 every 3-5 turns was amazing. I mean, nothing can average 67 damage a turn.
4) LMAO. Dude, are you serious? You said nothing about copying attacks from pokemon. Zam* and mew* (and mew ex, brocks ninetails, and Exp. Zam.) are copying that attack for thier own.
5) Point that out. I must've missed it. And you just acknowledged he doesn't draw a prize every time he launchs that amazing attack. I loved how you dodged me asking why the best pokemon in the world never won a tournament (outside a random cities).

1. Read pages 3-5. I took apart every one of your points you flung at me, some of which were quite funny (discarding energy amkes it bad? lol).
2. Can KO, yep. Metagross Can't KO Shednja, Charizard can. Those "oddities", as you call them, are basically my point, if you cannot KO these pokemon, you are not Charizard ex, and do not have the ability to knock out any pokemon, which means you are inferior to Charizard ex.
3. This isn't about the decks they are in, this is about the cards. I must say, this is your most pathetic point yet.
4. Yes I did, infact i said it about 5 times. The pokemon must be able to knock out any pokemon without outside help, other than energy needed. Using Charizard ex as a copy/discard means you are using an additional card, and thus aren't koing any pokemon on your own.
5. I said it quite a few times, you even read it (I said it when I mentioned Jumpluff TRR). And he didn't win anything because when we had a pokemon who could realistically power him up every turn (and I built the deck and made it work), LBS was in the format, and using a basic to deal 200 made more sense. And I don't recall saying it was the most powerful because it won the most tournoments. For the 7th time, it is the most powerful because it has the ability to KO any pokemon.

I get the feeling you aren't even trying anymore....

Airman829 said:
1. Read pages 3-5. I took apart every one of your points you flung at me, some of which were quite funny (discarding energy amkes it bad? lol).
2. Can KO, yep. Metagross Can't KO Shednja, Charizard can. Those "oddities", as you call them, are basically my point, if you cannot KO these pokemon, you are not Charizard ex, and do not have the ability to knock out any pokemon, which means you are inferior to Charizard ex.
3. This isn't about the decks they are in, this is about the cards. I must say, this is your most pathetic point yet.
4. Yes I did, infact i said it about 5 times. The pokemon must be able to knock out any pokemon without outside help, other than energy needed. Using Charizard ex as a copy/discard means you are using an additional card, and thus aren't koing any pokemon on your own.
5. I said it quite a few times, you even read it (I said it when I mentioned Jumpluff TRR). And he didn't win anything because when we had a pokemon who could realistically power him up every turn (and I built the deck and made it work), LBS was in the format, and using a basic to deal 200 made more sense. And I don't recall saying it was the most powerful because it won the most tournoments. For the 7th time, it is the most powerful because it has the ability to KO any pokemon.

I get the feeling you aren't even trying anymore....
1) I don't recall that going without me countering your points but whatever. This is just pointless bable (sp?).
2) I'm glad metagross d is infernior to zard ex. I'm sure zard ex surperiorty won it more tournies then metagross d. Your just being idiotic. Best pokemon=must successful, no? Or are you one of those "on paper blah blah blah" guys?
3) Oh, I was thinking best pokemon ment most resonable attacker/wall. Sorry for this confusion. I mean, we can look at how pretty the cards are all we want but I don't think thats how we play this game....
4) When did this come up?? I don't recall rules being set out for this debate on the best pokemon. Again, are playing this game or just simpley looking at the puerdy cards?
5) Funny. Most powerfully=best pokemon? Man, I need to browse up on my definations.
I'm really not. This debate is utterly pointless. Your saying the best pokemon card ever made is a useless ex that on paper wins heads up but thats now this game is played nor is how I'm approaching this.

Papi/Manny said:
I'm really not. This debate is utterly pointless. Your saying the best pokemon card ever made is a useless ex that on paper wins heads up but thats now this game is played nor is how I'm approaching this.

Useless? Hardly useless, he was outclasses by Lugia ex, which was the only reason he didn't see play. This arguement is pointless, my vote goes to Charizard ex because he can knock out any pokemon in the game. I'm shutting this down because I'd rather not deal with this when I get up @ 0500, so I'm simply saying BING and ending it. Call it cowardice, but I'd rather not see this thread locked due to our arguement.

Airman829 said:
Useless? Hardly useless, he was outclasses by Lugia ex, which was the only reason he didn't see play. This arguement is pointless, my vote goes to Charizard ex because he can knock out any pokemon in the game. I'm shutting this down because I'd rather not deal with this when I get up @ 0500, so I'm simply saying BING and ending it. Call it cowardice, but I'd rather not see this thread locked due to our arguement.
He was a stage 2 ex that would require 5 energy (4 damage), so its basically a 120 hp ex with X2 weakness to 2 of the most popular types. And whatever. Winning/Losing this argument has no impact on me. And I think this debate was rather good and not lock-worthy (I did use a few eh words but whatever).

Back