Ruling "Worlds best" Pokemon!?

Charizard ex. He is the only pokemon in the TCG capable of knocking out every pokemon in the TCG.

Chairman Kaga said:
I get 4640.

Big Eggplosion (40x)
Flip a coin for each Energy attached to Exeggutor. This attack does 40 damage times the number of heads.

40 * 58 Energy = 2320
2320 x 2 (psychic weakness) = 4640
Alittle more complex then that. 1 eggs, 1 eggexuctor. That leaves room for 58 energy. HOWEVER, you want to include another pokemon that the opponet can ko. So 57 energy. Assuming the opponet runs a cleffa to restore thier deck but doesn't have it active the turn the are attacked (the have a lucario lv X actually that did close combat last turn. :D). 4 DRE, 4 DCE, 4 scramble, 1 boost, 44 psychic. Assuming we get really lucky and prize 6 psychic, we have 38 psychic, "8" energy from the dres, "8" from the DCE, "12" from teh scrambles and "3" from the boost. That gives us a total of 69 flips. Assuming we nail all heads, we do ((69X40)-40)X2+30=5470. Looks I remembered incorrectly. lol. Only infidente flips can do more.
Airman829 said:
Charizard ex. He is the only pokemon in the TCG capable of knocking out every pokemon in the TCG.
Wailord with unown E. :D There actually is no pokemon that koes every poke ever made. Go go gaget mr. mime. :D

Actually, lugia doesn't ko ALOT of pokes in certain situations. E.G. Pidgeot d+4 metal+4 GL+Buffer piece+Low pressure system. There more but I'm too lazy to think of them. lol.

Gman said:
true...but if it was facing a pokemon with no effects on it it could ohko it

AKA, it can't knock out every pokemon, which Charizard can.
Find me another pokemon who can kill Shednja DG, Ninjask DX, and Wailord ex, and I will concede my point. Charizard ex is the ultimate pokemon card.
Papi/Manny said:
Wailord with unown E. :D There actually is no pokemon that koes every poke ever made. Go go gaget mr. mime. :D

I said any pokemon, not pokemon with tools. But if you want to get into this game, Charizard ex+Plus Power.

lol, you're the one that had to bring in PP. Strongest goes to Eggs. Most consistant ko goes to zard.

Papi/Manny said:
lol, you're the one that had to bring in PP. Strongest goes to Eggs. Most consistant ko goes to zard.

Papi/Manny said:

Yeah, you kinda brought it up first... =/

Yeah, but zard doesn't always ko everything. You said zard is the only one capable of KOing every other poke in the TCG. But not a wailord with E. And Crystaled Eggs/vire (after doing some math, he does more with eggs with a weakness, minun, and wager. 56 energy, 55 flips (take 5 prizes with minun)=2750=5500)/wak/ape/quilfish/ect. fall into the same catagory then also.

Wailord with E isn't a pokemon, its a pokemon with a tool. I did not say pokemon with a tool, I said pokemon.
Honestly, why didn't you just say Jumpluff TRR? I was WAITING for you to say him.

-_-*

Well, since I've beaten you to the point, I said CAN knock out every pokemon in the game, not always would.
Charizard ex can OHKO anyone with one attack, that makes him the best. Eggs can do uber ridiculous damage, but find me a case where you need to do 5000 damage. He does not have the ability to knock out every pokemon, Charizard ex does. Thus, Charizard ex reigns supreme.

??? He has the same potential to knock out everything. Drop a crystal or just conviently have a benched muk and problem solved.

Papi/Manny said:
??? He has the same potential to knock out everything. Drop a crystal or just conviently have a benched muk and problem solved.

Once again, you are bringing up things other than the pokemon and the energy it uses. The best pokemon can get the job done on its own, and not rely on outside help to do work. =/

Delta reduction vs zard, you gust up wailord. it lives. Okay, it koes mostly everything most of the time. But its not a guarentee.

Papi/Manny said:
Delta reduction vs zard, you gust up wailord. it lives. Okay, it koes mostly everything most of the time. But its not a guarentee.

You do realize that this is the 4th time I've said "Can knock out any pokemon", not "can knock out any pokemon no matter what they have or what they do or who they work with", right?
Try a better arguement here, this one is even more pathetic than your last (sorry to shoot ya down like that butI keep saying it and saying it and ya still aren't reading...)

no crap I'm not reading what your saying cause I'm busy with my gf. But the original post asked for most hp (obviously wailord/wailord ex) and highest attacker (currently vire/infident flippers).
Airman829 said:
And actually, I would say a good 5% of all pokes can 1 shot all the others, with help or not. Your the one who insists upon having it be by itself.

5%? yeah, ok
Airman829 said:
AKA, it can't knock out every pokemon, which Charizard can.
Find me another pokemon who can kill Shednja DG, Ninjask DX, and Wailord ex, and I will concede my point. Charizard ex is the ultimate pokemon card.

Name one as soon as ur done with your gf.

Back