• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Wonder Blast (Xerneas / Aromatisse / Carbink)

porkchop

Aspiring Trainer
Pokémon:
  • 4 Carbink - Flashfire
  • 4 Xerneas - XY Base Set
  • 3 Aromatisse - XY Base Set
  • 3 Spritzee - Flashfire
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 2 Shauna
  • 3 Lysandre
  • 1 Teammates
  • 1 Lysandre's Trump Card
  • 2 Pokémon Fan Club
  • 3 VS Seeker
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 2 Acro Bike
  • 2 Professor's Letter
  • 1 Evosoda
  • 4 Muscle Band
  • 4 Fairy Garden
Energy:
  • 13 Fairy Energy
Strategy:
  • I think this deck should go second. Start with a Xerneas active and a Spritzee and a Carbink on the bench, if possible. First turn, attach a Fairy Energy to Xerneas and use Geomancy. Attach the energies to Spritzee and Carbink, then end the turn. Through out the next few turns, get as many Carbinks and Aromatisses out and a Fairy Garden. Keep using Geomancy until Xerneas gets knocked out. Send out Carbink, move the energies with Aromatisse, and knock out your opponent's active. Be careful not to move too many energies to Carbink, otherwise you might be devastated if Carbink is knocked out because you just lost too many energies. Keep repeating this process turn to turn. If needed, you can also attack with Xerneas with Rainbow Spear, dealing a solid 100 damage, 120 if you have a Muscle Band. This might not be such a competitive deck because Carbink only has 70 HP, but I still think it has potential to be a decent deck.

Nice idea! I run a mildly similar fairy deck using Carbink. I would recommend adding a stronger attacker like Xerneas EX, perhaps cutting 2 of your 3 Lysandres (since you have 3 VS Seeker) to make room. I would only say this because in my experience, most things can one shot Carbink, which often results in big energy loss. I would also consider adding a hard charm or two if you want to use Carbink as your main attacker and maybe a max potion to combo with Aromatisse. It isn't necessary, but a Mewtwo EX could be a nice option against other Mewtwos (which devastate Carbinks) and Yveltal.

-2 Lysandre
-1 Carbink
-1 Muscle Band
-2 Ultra Ball

+2 Xerneas EX
+1 Mewtwo EX
+1 Hard Charm
+2 Max Potion

Overall a nice deck idea that just needs a little tweaking.

Back