With all the contests out there, I've been a tad inspired...

Gale

Guess who's back (kinda)? Back again (kinda)
Hi there! Well, as the title say, there are many fan-fiction and spriting contests out there. Max Shade IV... James... Bonsly1994... well, the point is, that I've wanted to start my own! (Note: This is SIMILIAR to Max Shade IV, but in many ways, different)

Alright, the rules are quite simple. Make a fan-fic of 20 chapters (or more, but at least 20. The longer the better, as they always say), and sprite for it. However, there's a twist. These will be graded completely differently! 1 Contest for spriting, 1 for Fan-fic. However, if you enter 1, you enter the other. Also, you'll have to make a fake-card set, saying "blah blah's _______ enter Pokemon name here". Understand? Alright!

Spriting Rounds:

1: Make all your custom trainers
2: Make all your custom trainer cards
3: Make banner's for your fic
4: Make avvys for your fic
5: Make userbars for your fic
6: Present them all in a neatly fashion.

Fic Rounds:

Just make a fic of at least 20 chapters!

TCG rounds:

1: Make 5 basic Pokemon
2: Make 5 Stage 1 Pokemon
3: Make 5 Stage 2 Pokemon
4: Make 3 lv.x Pokemon
5: Make 2 Star pokemon
6: Make 2 Trainer cards

Ok, these are in no particuliar order. Do them however, but don't show them to me and the judges until they're all done. I suggest doing them in whatever order you please :).

Contestants (Note: Like Max Shade IV, I am forced to put them into teams of however many numbers they want.)

Team 1:

Team 2:

Team 3:

Team 4:

Team 5:

Team 6:

Team 7:

There will be 7 teams consisting of N contestants (Note: N stands for the number of players on each team :))

Judges:

-Ketchup and Mustard (Main Judge)
- (Secondary Judge)
- (back-up Judge)

If any other contest holders have any objections, I'd prefer a PM explaining them. Thank you!

Back