Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? macboy02
  • What timezone do you live in? Central time zone
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes and no.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month?Yes I did.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Of course!
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yep
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Frosstoise
  • What timezone do you live in? AST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes/No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? CangusY0Daddy
  • What timezone do you live in? Central time Zone UTC -6:00
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? (Such as replying to a news story, commenting on a forum discussion thread or etc…) Yes
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Not at the moment.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? TrainerDylan19
  • What timezone do you live in? EST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? WastedSkyPirate
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT+0 (London)

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Machamp 101
  • What timezone do you live in? Central Time Zone

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Charca22
  • What timezone do you live in? Pacific (GMT/UTC-8)
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Mussoleeni
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT +1
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes and Yes
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No

Current Registrants:

Format is PokeBeach username - PTCGO username

Premium Members

1. Coolpilot - Coolpilot
2, Robert Belli - TheBelli
3. stevexue - hikari12345123
4. ironcladmerc - ironcladmerc
5. Joseph Redd - Epic_Medic
6. Wil Yates - Itzyatzee
7. Nobodyshero2727 - Nobodyshero2727
8. 42. jbcheshire - macboy02
9. Frosstoise - Frosstoise
10. Maxi Ferreira - Charca22

Regular Members

1. Adrian9 - itanchingo
2. Arneboy11 - Arneboy11
3. Yog - Yoggington
4. TheGuardian118 - TheGuardian118
5. Lord Voltaire - dmacg97
6. carrotfoot - carrotfoot64
7. Serperior - EspeonROX
8. TheAncticipationEevee - AbsolutelyEevee
9 .TheUltimateAbsol - TheUltimateAbso
10. quakingpunch73 - setupshaymin82
11. GMax935 - GMax935
12. Saryn - KalDraKha
13. Neb714 - ImNeb
14. theprp30 - theprp30
15. Akutober - Forte
16. Trixss - Trixss
17. Lynnie - Jeahbear
18. grantm1999 - grantm2001
19. Moist Socks - ReallyWetWaffle
20. xTITAN - Ace-fighter
21. Scourge188 - Scourge18josie00018
22. Twixz - Twixz
23. Dourstree - Ingtree
24. Calcab - Gabe014
25. Greninja13 - MinunPlusle13
26. Kamato - Pokemonwhite1000
27. josie0001 - josie0001
28. gorgonwo - gorgonwo
29. homeofmew - homeofmew
30 . Elbow - elliot4me
31. WindierWeavile - Cfritz739
32. zoopidzut - zoopidzut
33. DoPeDee - x-z-ie-r-o-x
33. Primal Latios - Crash-Wave
34. professor layton - cheesemanburg
35. Mrpufferfish - trænertræner
36. SzymonPrzybyl - SzymonPrzybyl
37. Victor Freitas - VictorSandy
38. DogStar - DogStar18
39 . Salmo - 20tornadus03
40 . purdyrich - purdyrich
41. TuckerScharf - twscharfenberg
42. Cangus - CangusY0Daddy
43. jessalakasam - TrainerDylan19
44. WastedSkyPirate - WastedSkyPirate
45. jambsz - Machamp 101
46. IlDuce - Mussoleeni
47. qwertyd - Qwertyd1993

Total Registrants: 57 (7 Slots remaining)

Daylight Savings Time ends in the United States on Sunday, November 6 at 2:00 AM. From the first round moving forward, this thread will be updated using Eastern Standard Time. Please be aware of this when scheduling your matches. All players are responsbile for adjusting to the time changes.

If your information is incorrect or is not on this list please PM me or quote this post. As a reminder, you do not need to submit a decklist at this time. Decklists must be submitted to me via PM no later than the end of the first round on Thursday, November 10 at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time. If you have not submitted a decklist by this point you will be dropped from the tournament. There will be no exceptions. Your decklist is not approved until you have received a response from me. Deck information will be kept strictly confidential. If you have any questions or concerns at any point in the tournament, please PM me.

Registration will remain open until Saturday, November 5 at 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time.

Last edited:
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Qwertyd1993
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT -8

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Fir3ballone
  • What timezone do you live in? CST
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No/no
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No - just registered today
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date?Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? pokemonrocks987
  • What timezone do you live in? EDT
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, no

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Xabalanque
  • What timezone do you live in? EDT [Daylight savings ends this weekend, afterwards will be EST]
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, Not dropped
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yup
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes, but not relevant

• What is your PTCGO screen name? GreninjaCollect
  • What timezone do you live in? UTC
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? no
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month?
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? no

Just finished my round 6 match against @grantm1999 .
I won 2 - 1. Games were played today, october 3, 6:20pm through 7:04pm BRDT. (brazil daytime)
Good games, but that dead draw on g3 was nuts.
Let's hope you spent all the bad draws of the weekend with me, and have a better luck on regionals :D

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Estranho1986
  • What timezone do you live in? Brazil Daytime Zone (currently GMT-2)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I did participate in last months event. I was not dropped.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Not yet, on the process to write about my 2cents on playing Scizor

Important Announcement

Beginning tomorrow I will be away for the weekend, as I will be attending Philadelphia Regionals. @Celever will be responsible for finishing registration, as well as pairings for the first round. Please continue to send your decklists to me. Do not send your decklists to Celever.

• What is your PTCGO screen name?Zimmerxavier
  • What timezone do you live in? UTC-2
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?No
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month?Yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date?Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member?No

• What is your PTCGO screen name?
  • Li-Martins

• What timezone do you live in?
  • Brasilia (GMT-3)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?
  • No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month?
  • No
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month?
  • Yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date?
  • Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
  • No

Back