Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

• What is your PTCGO screen name?
    Kvothe_
  • What timezone do you live in?
    (BRT-3)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?
    No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month?
    Yes.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month?
    Yes.
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date?
    Yes.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
    No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? carlose
  • What timezone do you live in? (GMT/UTC-6)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I didn't participate
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? (Such as replying to a news story, commenting on a forum discussion thread or etc…) No
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date?Yes
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Footballmaniac
  • What timezone do you live in? CDT (Central Daylight Time)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No, but posted for the first time a couple of days ago!
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes!
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Oswalt1026
  • What timezone do you live in? EDT (UTC-4)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? No, started a new job last month so been very busy. I have already posted this month and plan to continue to do so.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? carlose
  • What timezone do you live in? (GMT/UTC-6)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I didn't participate
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? (Such as replying to a news story, commenting on a forum discussion thread or etc…) No
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes
Are you on the wrong tournament? This one is almost done...

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Gengar-101
  • What timezone do you live in? EDT (UTC -4) DAYLIGHT TIME
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, no.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes

Last edited:
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Xabalanque
  • What timezone do you live in? EDT (UTC -4) -
    DAYLIGHT TIME
    Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes, and no drop
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes.
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month? Yes!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Asrialys
  • What timezone do you live in? Pacific PDT (GMT/UTC-7)
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes and no.
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name?AwakeDMTen
  • What timezone do you live in?UTC - 5 Time Zone (Central America)
    Added -5 I think it's -5. please edit if this is wrong - homeofmew
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? NO If so, were you dropped from it?
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? (Such as replying to a news story, commenting on a forum discussion thread or etc…)Just Joined*
  • Do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums during this month?Yes (Probably more xD)
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member?Not Yet, But soon will be

Last edited by a moderator:
Efxq8Ht.png
Going into Round 6 we have 27 people! That's semi-terrible, but thank you so much to everyone who's actually stuck around for the whole tournament. You guys are the best! <3

• What is your PTCGO screen name? RyanStar
  • What timezone do you live in? MDT - Daylight time - homeofmew
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No
  • Did you make at least two discussion posts on the forums during last month? Yes
  • Is the e-mail address on your PokeBeach account up-to-date? Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
How come the round started now? Is it not a day off because it was posted a day late for round five?

It says I am still in the tournament, yet I have no opponent and no bye.
Is it because I conceded earlier today, and if I am correct, aren't concedes an auto-drop?
EDIT: I didn't notice that I had a bye. Silly me! :p

Back