Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

Mora, I'll add you to our conversation, Scourge188 and I didn't find a time yet... I was available most of the time, but he isn't.

I won 2-0 vs Kevin Kozak! Good games and good luck in the last match. Games played at 10:30 PM EST

WastedSkyPirate and I are intentionally drawing our match.

Confirmed 6:57 am EST of April Fools Day, this is not an April Fools joke.

I am giving the concession to Blaineisthebest! Good luck to the remaining players and good luck in next month's tourney!

Tournament Brackets: http://pokebeach.challonge.com/4

Tournament Organizer: @Celever
Head Judge: @Brave Vesperia

Premium Members:
  1. @Miraclepenguin* (Vorune) [GMT+13]
  2. @ironcladmerc* [GMT-5]
  3. @Pokedad TCG* (Submit2Darkseid) [GMT-5]
  4. @Frosstoise* [GMT+13]
  5. @Gengar master* (Gengar-101) [GMT-5]
  6. @APokemonTrader* [GMT+1]
  7. @bean1234875* [GMT-5]
  8. @saxmaster69* (MewPoots) [GMT-5]
  9. @jbcheshire* (MacBoy02) [GMT-6]
  10. @Wil Yates* (ItzyAtZee) [GMT-5]
  11. @ae2* [GMT-5]
  12. @gracebond* [GMT-4]
  13. @urwatueatandi8arceus* (Charranitar) [GMT-6]
  14. @Team Z-man* (MeSaazTeamZMannd) [GMT-8]
  15. @Jordan Peterson* (JDog4528) [GMT-6]
  16. @Natalie* (LavaFisherman2) [GMT-5]
  17. @Luis Sanchez* (StunkM3) [GMT-6]
  18. @Stefen Brink* (SkullForLife86) [GMT-5]
Members who completed previous tasks:
  1. @Serperior (EspeonROX) [GMT-5]
  2. @Elbow (Elliot4Me) [GMT-5]
  3. @Victor Freitas (VictorSandy) [GMT-3]
  4. @Gabking5458 [GMT-5]
  5. @antonjg (Dismqy) [GMT-8]
  6. @OnixScrusher302 [GMT-5]
  7. @TheAnticipationEevee (AbsolutelyEevee) [GTM-8]
  8. @Chi-Town Master (Machamp-101) [GMT-6]
  9. @SMP (SMP88) [GMT-6]
  10. @WastedSkyPirate [GMT+0]
  11. @Brandonf6 (Cash9413) [GMT-6]
  12. @BlaineistheBest [GMT-5]
  13. @Sabaku (LegendKiller13) [GMT-5]
  14. @Seth (Sean2001) [GMT-5]
  15. @CESit (Xabalanque) [GMT-5]
  16. @grantm1999 (GrantM2001) [GMT-5]
  17. @Serpens (Serpentifiic) [GMT-5]
  18. @Arneboy11 [GMT+1]
  19. @Latte1504 [GMT-5]
  20. @Mora [GMT-6]
  21. @Yakkov [GMT-5]
  22. @JungleBeatz (OxleyW) [GMT-5]
Members who did not complete previous tasks*:
  1. @Athavan Balendran (HinduCow) [GMT-5]
  2. @Vanguardmetrics [GMT-8]
  3. @Master_Z [GMT-5]
  4. @saiyiuchan001 [GMT+8]
  5. @Schnellmusic [GMT-5]
  6. @Gible06 (Pokemon10580089) [GMT-8]
  7. @Royal (Yangi) [GMT+1]
  8. @Scourge188 [GMT-6]
  9. @VirusX14 (VRuiz22886) [GMT-5]
  10. @Empoleon_master (Emp649KMG) [GMT-5]
  11. @Upos (BenB) [GMT+1]
  12. @Fangng [GMT-12]
  13. @Raigetsu [GMT-5]
  14. @BJisaPokemon [GMT-6]
  15. @MrKSTER [GMT+2]
  16. @wojtek.b (Wojtekb86) [GMT-5]
  17. @dwii (DWIIShup) [GMT-6]
  18. @AquaDragon82 (KingPalkia82) [GMT-5]
  19. @SupremeLeaderQuagsire (KrattBoy8) [GMT-6]
  20. @MarkoPuntoP [GMT-6]
  21. @BladeFrenzy (JayEm130) [GMT-7]
  22. @(sgtfrog) (RyanStar) [GMT-7]
  23. @Pikajew1213 (PeepsMarsmallow) [GMT-5]
  24. @Moist Socks (ReallyWetWaffle) [GMT-5]
April's Waiting List:
Previous tasks (Answering no means non-completion.):
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it?
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month?
If there are any problems with the above information, contact @Ntanel.

• What timezone do you live in? GMT-5
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? EspeonROX
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I did! I never drop.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? ...I did. And absolutely.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? (Such as replying to a news story, in a discussion thread on the forums, etc.) This isn't my first rodeo, but I do this on the reg.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Nope. :|

• What timezone do you live in? GMT +13
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Vorune
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I did participate and I did not drop.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? Did not make at least two discussion posts last month.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Not my first tournament. I can definitely make two discussion posts if it is a requirement.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Indeed I am.
Thanks!

• What timezone do you live in? Eastern Time (UTC - 5)
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? ironcladmerc
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I did participate, wasn't dropped.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? Yes to both questions.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? (Such as replying to a news story, in a discussion thread on the forums, etc.) Not my first tournament, but I regularly post in the discussions.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes

• What timezone do you live in? EST
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Elliot4me
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? Yes and no.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? Yes and yes
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? (Such as replying to a news story, in a discussion thread on the forums, etc.) Not my first tournament, but yest always
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

• What timezone do you live in? EST
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Hinducow
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I did not
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? I did not participate in last month's tournament
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Yes, I read news here all the time.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

• What timezone do you live in? Pacific time (UTC-8)
    • What is your PTCGO screen name? Vanguardmetrics
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? No I did not participate last month.
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? No I did not participate last tournament.
    • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Most definitely I will make at least two discussion posts I'm on here all the time. And yes it's my first tournament.
    • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? I am not a premium member.

Last edited:
  • What timezone do you live in? 2 hours ahead of EST
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? VictorSandy
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from it? I didn't participate.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? I didn't participate, but I'm pretty sure I made 2 discussion posts in the last couple of weeks, if the question is still relevant.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Not my first tournament, but sure, I can definitely make at least two posts anyway.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? I'm not. =/

Back