Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

• What timezone do you live in? Eastern Standard Time
  • What is your PTCGO username? PwnzorProd
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? I participated in the February Tournament and did not drop
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? yes, but I have not made two discussion posts
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? This is not my first tournament
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? yes

• What timezone do you live in? EST
  • What is your PTCGO username?Bowlinkev
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? Participated in February and was not dropped.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? I did participate and posted at least 2 times
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? not my first one but I'll post
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

• What timezone do you live in? Central
    • What is your PTCGO username? VariEdits
    • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? No
    • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? No
    • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? : Yes! Of Course
    • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No, sorry :/
  • After the first round of the tournament, you must submit your deck list to the tournament organizer via PM. Your deck lists will be kept strictly confidential until the tournament is over.: Okay :)

• What timezone do you live in? Eastern Time (GMT -5)
  • What is your PTCGO username? ironcladmerc
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? I participated in both, was not dropped from either.
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? I participated in last month's tournament, and I did make more than 2 discussion posts in the last month.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Not my first tournament.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes, I am a premium member.

Win over Serperior @EspeonRox, due to concession. Unfortunately Serperior had connection issues due to visiting somewhere away from his home and we weren't able to play the match after trying to find a way. Sorry man - good luck in round 6!

• What timezone do you live in? Eastern time (UTC-5)
  • What is your PTCGO username? BoysArbokintown
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? No
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? No
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Yes, but no promises
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes

• What timezone do you live in? Eastern
  • What is your PTCGO username? Raigetsu
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? No
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? No
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Yes

Registered players thus far...

Premium Members (PTCGO Screen Name):
  1. @SaliosGnome*
  2. @YellowSwellow*
  3. @SummerDaze*
  4. @Pokedad TCG* (Submit2darkseid)
  5. @Danglesmcjangles* (fatbubba147)
  6. @JW Kriewall* (TeamPoliswag)
  7. @Yog* (Yoggington)
  8. @PMJ* (PMJ1234567890)
  9. @My Little Keldeo* (KeldeoDash)
  10. @Materious17* (Materious)
  11. @Gengar master* (Gengar-101)
  12. @Dfwallace2* (WJWallace2)
  13. @Jordan Peterson* (JDog4528)
  14. @saxmaster69* (MewPoots)
  15. @urwatueatandi8arceus* (Charrranitar)
  16. @Wil Yates* (ItzYatzee)
  17. @PwnzorProd*
  18. @ironcladmerc*
  19. @Rippin717* (BoysArbokInTown)

Regular Members (PTCGO Screen Name):
  1. @Arneboy11
  2. @JungleBeatz (OxleyW)
  3. @Tip the Milkman (TipTheMilkman)
  4. @Burnzes
  5. @WastedSkyPirate
  6. @sasserod1
  7. @Colourful (Culrful)
  8. @bananainpijama
  9. @Kaktusgris (marton)
  10. @Elbow (Elliot4me)
  11. @__abrams__ (Pokemonrocks987)
  12. @Ghostle
  13. @TheUltimateAbsol (TheUltimateAbso)
  14. @Sean Smith (sean2001)
  15. @BlaineistheBest
  16. @OnixScrusher302
  17. @I1lucky (i1lucky777)
  18. @SMP (SMP88)
  19. @peaches222
  20. @Sabaku (Legendkiller13)
  21. @qwertyd (Qwertyd1993)
  22. @grantm1999 (grantm2001)
  23. @Serpens (Serpentifiic)
  24. @Serperior (EspeonROX)
  25. @OmniPoke (TeamOmnipoke)
  26. @mdolan2
  27. @Game_Loss (rotomboyz)
  28. @fullmetal187 (Byakuya87)
  29. @TheAnticipationEevee (AbsolutelyEevee)
  30. @Brandonf6 (cash9413)
  31. @mespritguy
  32. @CESit (Xabalanque)
  33. @bosockaroo (Pokesockaroo)
  34. @Andrew Lostaunau (Subdarven)
  35. @MrSlaking (Mrslaking22)
  36. @Filipe Cardoso (NF_Phil)
  37. @Danielsan555
  38. @lukkul
  39. @redwater
  40. @Royal (Yangi)
  41. @AndreBernacchi
  42. @musicismyalibi_
  43. @RogueChomp (Ra2Terra)
  44. @Gabking5458
  45. @Kevin Kozak (BowlinKev)
  46. @Vari (VariEdits)
  47. @Raigetsu

• What timezone do you live in? GMT +8
  • What is your PTCGO username? saiyiuchan001
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? no
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? No. I was a new member of pokebeach
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? Yes I promise.
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Nope

Attachments

• upload_2016-3-3_17-50-15.png
    upload_2016-3-3_17-50-15.png
    95 bytes · Views: 7
  • upload_2016-3-3_17-50-15.png
    upload_2016-3-3_17-50-15.png
    95 bytes · Views: 4
  • What timezone do you live in? Central Standard
  • What is your PTCGO username? Cbeqette
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? (Such as replying to a news story, in a discussion thread on the forums, etc.) Yes.

Me and urwauteatandi8arceus have IDed in our match! Thank you for hosting this tourney pokebeach staff!

Hey -- I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, but I couldn't find the answer anywhere...

Can someone explain to me (or point me to a link) how the TB and Buchholz numbers work? I read the Wikipedia article on Buchholz, so I understand in theory what that number is, but I can't find anything about TB (searching that just leads to other topics...) or how the two scores are used to break ties.

Thanks

• What timezone do you live in? EST (GMT-5)
  • What is your PTCGO username? ae2
  • Did you participate in January or February’s tournament? If so, were you dropped from either of them? Yes/No
  • Did you participate in last month’s tournament? If so, did you make at least two discussion posts in the last month? Yes, I participated. I believe I may have posted twice in February.
  • Is this your first tournament, and if so, do you promise to make at least two discussion posts on the forums over the next month? It's not my first tournament, and I make no promises...
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes

Hey -- I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, but I couldn't find the answer anywhere...

Can someone explain to me (or point me to a link) how the TB and Buchholz numbers work? I read the Wikipedia article on Buchholz, so I understand in theory what that number is, but I can't find anything about TB (searching that just leads to other topics...) or how the two scores are used to break ties.

Thanks
Hover over the column title in challonge.

Back