Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

Wow, this small tournament just got smaller...

I think part of the problem is most people don't feel a reason to stay in the competition if they have 2 early losses since there is like no way to win packs in that case (points not enough atm)

I had to drop cuz I'm too busy and I don't think my opponent should be dropped it was my fault that I forgot to tell

On a side note Pokemon go is awesome

Oh yeah I didn't want to drop really but we work on different times so we couldn't find a time to play, I'm still quite active and would play the other rounds but it's fine if I can't get back since I forgot to post something here, my bad.

Yes, I agree on that, and @Celever mentioned that the dateline is 1 day later, so if not mistaken the final dateline is on tomorrow?
You did your match an hour and a half before deadline, but that deadline would have meant me staying up way too early (at 5 AM) so I just did it a bit earlier this time around. I'll add you back into the competition, you'll probably be playing each other again. The brackets haven't updated, but if you two play each other again I'll note whoever the victor is down elsewhere.
Oh yeah I didn't want to drop really but we work on different times so we couldn't find a time to play, I'm still quite active and would play the other rounds but it's fine if I can't get back since I forgot to post something here, my bad.
Sorry; rules are rules. There was no communication from you unfortunately, so I couldn't tell if you were active or not at the time of update.

Why did Mike Moskowitz (MrMagoo2005) get two byes and is now 3-0 with points and everyone else expect one person hasn't got a bye yet.

You did your match an hour and a half before deadline, but that deadline would have meant me staying up way too early (at 5 AM) so I just did it a bit earlier this time around. I'll add you back into the competition, you'll probably be playing each other again. The brackets haven't updated, but if you two play each other again I'll note whoever the victor is down elsewhere.

So @Celever me and Mike Moskowitz will be dueling each other again for Round 3?

Kaiteoki vs Coolpilot
round 1: Kaiteoki
round 2: Coolpilot
round 3: Kaiteoki

played from: 7:45pm-8:45pm pst (UTC-7)

Kaiteoki won

So @Celever me and Mike Moskowitz will be dueling each other again for Round 3?
Correct. :)
Why did Mike Moskowitz (MrMagoo2005) get two byes and is now 3-0 with points and everyone else expect one person hasn't got a bye yet.
He got a bye in Round 1 because there was an odd number of players and it was simple chance. A bug in the software has given him another bye, despite him not having played his match in Round 3 yet. If he wins this match then those points will still be correct, if not then there will be an official adjustment to his score noted down away from the brackets.

Round 3:

GABKING5458 VS PEDRO

GABKING5458 won 2-0
Game 1 - 5:03 PM - Winner - Gabking5458
Game 2 - 5:08 PM - Winner - Gabking5458

Games played in EST

I won vs theprp30 2-0. Games were played from 7:00~7:15. Sorry about the bad hands, and good luck to you in the rest of the tourny!

I won round 3 against Sabaku (or Legendkiller13 in game) 2-1.
Game one I won a pretty close one, game 2 he won a very close one, and game 3 he drew poorly and I was able to ko his lone hoopa that he started and drew-passed for a few turns.

Games were played from 7ish to about 720ish

damphair defeated SupremeLeaderQuagsire in a very close 3 matches (2-1) in the third round.

Matches were played between 8:15 and 8:55 eastern time.

Back