Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

Match 3 Battle: Sabaku (Legendkiller13) vs. UrWatUEatAndI8Arceus (Charranitar)

Round 1: Sabaku
Round 2: UrWatUEatAndI8Arceus
Round 3: Sabaku

Winner: Sabaku (Legendkiller13)

Time of match: 9:00 p.m. EST - 9:40 p.m. EST

Round 3 Scrouge188 vs Gengar Master, 2-1. Scourge188 wins. we just finished.

Fun games, some interesting choices that had scared me a lot

Matches between me and TheUltimateAbsol, happened between 8.42 and 9.31 PM GMT
Game 1 - TheUltimateAbsol - I dead drew like there's no tomorrow.
Game 2 - Serpens - Wish I recorded that one, it was by far most exciting of all 7 games I had so far.
Game 3 - Serpens - Inverse of the situation from Game 1.
Overall, a great opponent with a great deck, and great fun hopefully for both of us.

Round 3 mdolan2 vs Rippin717. mdolan2 wins 2-0. Games played today from approx 2:00-2:30 PM EST

Do you mean round 3 ends tonight at midnight? Neither my opponent or I were aware and were planning for Wednesday due to State championships. I just messaged him, I can get the round done now if he's available

Do you mean round 3 ends tonight at midnight? Neither my opponent or I were aware and were planning for Wednesday due to State championships. I just messaged him, I can get the round done now if he's available

Yeah, you can check the news story for when the rounds are scheduled to end. Round 4 ends Saturday at midnight.

mdolan2 vs redwater....mdolan2 wins 2-0... first game was REALLY good...i feel bad about second game, between him flipping tails on a birch and me getting an absolutely nuts start he quit the game =( games were played from approx. 5 45 - 615 pm EST

Back