Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

EDIT: Sorry, I messed up between the two tournaments. Gabking5458 is actually my opponent for Round 6 (January) and we haven't even played yet. Really sorry about the confusion. My opponent here was BladeFrenzy.
I'll post again, with the right information.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Round 2

Victor Freitas vs Gabking5458

I won 2-0. Games played from 20:37 to 20:40 EST, today.

Last edited:
Victor you didn't play me. I'm your round 6 opponent in the January cup :)

Last edited:
Gabking5458 VS FadedSimplicity
Games played from 8:55 PM to 9:37 PM EST
Gabking5458 won 2-1
Great Games man!!! :)

Round 2 results, thus far, have been posted! There is only 40 minutes left to report. Failure to contact me will force removal from the tournament.
- Bolly Vs Stefen Brink
- JBCheshire vs Frost Mage
- PostModern_Pinko vs MasterMan918

http://pokebeach.challonge.com/2

P.S. Let me know if there are any inaccuracies.

P.S.S. I updated the FAQ on the first page of the thread with the following during round two... If your opponent does not meet the time deadlines as stated in the original post, add me to the match conversation so I can make a ruling. Those who lose matches due to lack of communications or simply do not report at all will be removed from the tournament. It is up to you if it is via a drop or a disqualification. You just need to contact me for it to be rules as a drop.

Rulings:
DangleMcJangles vs Peaches222 - DangleMcJangles wins due to opponent not responding to initial contact within the 48 hour window.
AntonJG vs OshawottStarter - AntonJG wins due to opponent not responding to initial contact within the 48 hour window.
DrGunther vs CJMan20 - DrGunther wins due to opponent forfeit.
google vs Scourge188 - google wins due to opponent not responding to initial contact within the 48 hour window.
Team Z-Man vs Travizard - Z-Man wins due to opponent not responding to initial contact within the 48 hour window.
PwnzorProd vs KurtBusch - Draw.
Xanthestar vs Gui - Draw.

The round 3 pairings are now available!

http://pokebeach.challonge.com/2

P.S. Due to some players being removed for a lack of activity/communications during round two, Scourge188, PwnzorProd and HolyPoo44 ended up with wins. This should not happen during the next round now that we know to remove inactive players before issuing the final match result.

P.S.S. In case you were wondering, JBCheshire, Frost Mage, PostModern_Pinko, MasterMan918, Peaches222, OshawottStarter and Travizard were disqualified for a lack of activity/communications during round two.

Sorry I forgot to post, Bolly vs Stephen brink, Bolly won 2-1 matches were played between 23:15 and 23:54 EST 16/2/16

Sorry I forgot to post, Bolly vs Stephen brink, Bolly won 2-1 matches were played between 23:15 and 23:54 EST 16/2/16

You are super lucky that I saw your post right before I left. Else, you and Stefen would have been disqualified. I have reinstated you both.

Round 6, Flare-Starfire vs ReclusivSlowbro, FlareStarfire wins 2-1. Games played 3:25-4:00PM Pacific time.

Good series.

Myself & ironcladmerc ended 2-0 to me. Pleasant guy and nice to see I'm not the only fogey around here :v Good match to finish out the tournament.

Games played from 11pm GMT till 11:45.

Wait no my body clock is way off lol. It was from midnight until quarter to one in the am GMT. This is what I get for spending four days straight on one project.

Myself & ironcladmerc ended 2-0 to me. Pleasant guy and nice to see I'm not the only fogey around here :v Good match to finish out the tournament.

Games played from 11pm GMT till 11:45.

Scratch that, I'm an idiot lol. I realised after the game when posting in here that this was the last of the January tournament and I had played it with my February deck. (They aren't even close to similar lol). So myself & ironclad agreed to a rematch and a gentleman's agreement. Being that since I'd now seen his deck I gave him a full copy of my decklist in advance for the sake of fairness.

Anyway long story short, the result was 2-1 in my favour and a damn fine and close matchup.

Matches played approx 1-1:45am GMT.

round 3

ae2 def saxmaster69 2-1

played 2/17 8:15-9:25 EST

really close games!

Round: CESit wins 2-1 vs Victor Freitas (@VictorSandy)

Played at 9:30 PM EST. The first 2 games we both dead handed and lost nearly immediately - game 3 was a close match

Round 3 results (around 7:00 pm PST)

Tstanner15 vs Oswalt1026

I won (2-1)

Excellent games! :)

Last edited:
Round 3 Played from about 9:55 - 10:35 PM EST on 2/17/16
TheUltimateAbsol vs. AntonJG

TheUltimateAbsol wins 2-0
Good luck :)

Last edited:
Back