Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

Hi Guys I've been at worlds. I'll try to upload some results tonight, my flights tomorrow I get home tomorrow 9 pm CDT (that's when my plane touches down)
Thanks for understanding
homeofmew

I beat ZoopidZut 2-0, games played at 10:00 PM EDT

Also @homeofmew @Celever - the points system is still not fixed/updated. The system was fixed last tourney to reflect points in real life tourneys (3 points for a win, 1 point for a tie). It looks like the system accidentally reverted at the start of this tourney (currently only giving 1 point for a win and 0.5 for a tie)

i will try to fix this if possible.
- homeofmew

I sent my guy a message but be he never replied to me, not sure what I'm able to do, I have screen shot if needed. Also I sent this a few days ago so I dont know we're my opponent is

2015_01_20_200149.png

Round 4: ironcladmerc vs Gengar master

ironcladmerc won 2-0

games were played between 12:20-12:50 pm Eastern time.

GGs Gengar master, that last game was very close.

Yeah, can you confirm the date this round "officially" started and it's last date to be played? I've contacted my opponent but not sure what day of the round we are on today, 8/24.

Started Monday August 22nd 10 25 pm CDT.
you may start sending PMs of opponents not responding.

There is Currently no extension of time.

Last edited:
Matches played vs @qwertyd at 12:50am to 1:15pm PDT

Round 1: qwertyd Win
Round 2: Trixss win
Round 3: Trixss win

I won the match.

Ggs very close game.

in the OP the dates do not match up whatsoever with the days of the week listed. I'm surprised this hasn't been brought up yet (or maybe it has?? I wouldn't know)

Back