will pokemon* be coming back?

do you think pokemon* will come back?

• Total voters

AuraBird

BLLLLLLLL
I noticed that now pokemon* cards aren't being made in the new series of packs. Will they be saving them for later? (dp4-5)

LVL Xes are somewhere between EX and * in terms of rarity, so releasing more * would be pointless...but we will still have more and more rare cards, Time Space Distortion is one of them.

I'd say no, but Nintendo will not drop the TCG representation of shining pokémon. Perhaps this will be through promos.

Im thinking that they may make special lvX or normal pokemon* cards that will be secret in the packs.

Maybe they'll have shining pokemon (just for the art) but nothing really better about the card. Perhaps some Promos may end up looking shiny on just the picture?

Forum Shark said:
Maybe they'll have shining pokemon (just for the art) but nothing really better about the card. Perhaps some Promos may end up looking shiny on just the picture?

may be. but im still with my theory

welcomkanna said:
blazing pokemon master said:
Im thinking that they may make special lvX or normal pokemon* cards that will be secret in the packs.

I agree with him.... or maybe Promos for the Next Movie !!

but why would they make special movie promos where the pokemon on the cards are shiny when the pokemon on the cards are not shiny in the movie?

Back