BW/BW2 Will Isshu feature the normal 8 Gyms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ManhattanTheStarr said:
PMD was awesome until they made Riolu only playable for guys. >.>

Hahaha, ikr? I just said I was a guy, and played as him, and tried to ignore the male symbol next to my super girly name for the entire game...

Pvt.Politoed said:
Hmm yeah, It'd be nice for Bug and Dark to get on the gym scene D: they haven't gotten any love.

Are you forgetting Azalea Town's Bugsy? He uses Bug type Pokemon in his gym, lol.

I for one think there will still be 8 gyms + pokemon league, just because it's the structure the original games were built off of (other than "catch em all"!)

Also, how else would they decide the obeying factor? League badges handle that nicely, I think.

Off topic, is there any news of a PMD3 coming out soon? Explorers of the Sky got toothpaste spilled onto it...Dont ask how..

Redneck said:
Are you forgetting Azalea Town's Bugsy? He uses Bug type Pokemon in his gym, lol.

I for one think there will still be 8 gyms + pokemon league, just because it's the structure the original games were built off of (other than "catch em all"!)

Also, how else would they decide the obeying factor? League badges handle that nicely, I think.

Off topic, is there any news of a PMD3 coming out soon? Explorers of the Sky got toothpaste spilled onto it...don't ask how..

Oh! You're right, I knew I was forgetting someone!

And yeah, thought no one can catch em all, if they include all 600+ in the nat'l dex..
[/u]

Pvt.Politoed said:
Hahaha, ikr? I just said I was a guy, and played as him, and tried to ignore the male symbol next to my super girly name for the entire game...

Oh, gosh. xD
I wouldn't be able to stand doing that...
I just hate the exclusive Pokemon for female players. We already have Skitty, and Eevee and Vulpix aren't all that great IMO. Heck, we already had Vulpix! Why couldn't they make Meditite playable...? I mean it's probably the only slightly feminine fighting-type we have. u_u

EDIT: To be on topic, I'm really hoping that the honeycomb shaped building will be a bug-type gym.
All we have so far is Bugsy from Jhoto... If they remove the gyms, I might rage. xC

I don't think that after 4 generations, Pokemon would stop doing gyms. That doesn't make sense. Gyms are traditional, and shouldn't be removed. Maybe if Pokemon made them more exciting, then I would be okay with that.

Hi ppl, PokeBeach newbie here! Glad to meet y'all. :D

I think that if the 8 badge system exists in Black and White it will not be as groundbreaking and as outstanding as I predict it to be. I think everyone is forgetting about the style used in Coliseum and Gale of Darkness. What if they bring back that free roaming sandbox-esque style? If they don't have the 8 badge system, the way they control pokemon's loyalty is probably going to be epic. Maybe they will make it so that you have to do a certain thing or maybe even something is disturbing the loyalty of pokemon (like industries taking over are causing pokemon to be less obeying). You must help nature or something so your pokes will evolve (somewhat similar to the system in PMD1). Lol :p I don't know, they will think of something XD

EDIT: @ sturtle: so your saying that you are okay with the gyms being in the games because they are boring but if they made the gyms more exciting you would be okay with them being gone? I think you worded that a little wrong. I know what you mean tho :p

I think gyms need to be more difficult, as well as the Elite Four and the champion. The main game should be longer too.
It would be interesting if there were different courses you could take so that you would be able to defeat the gyms in different orders.

ManhattanTheStarr said:
Oh, gosh. xD
I wouldn't be able to stand doing that...
I just hate the exclusive Pokemon for female players. We already have Skitty, and Eevee and Vulpix aren't all that great IMO. Heck, we already had Vulpix! Why couldn't they make Meditite playable...? I mean it's probably the only slightly feminine fighting-type we have. u_u

EDIT: To be on topic, I'm really hoping that the honeycomb shaped building will be a bug-type gym.
All we have so far is Bugsy from Jhoto... If they remove the gyms, I might rage. xC

hahaha, Medidite? Why do I get the feeling you're a fan?

swimfastray said:
I think gyms need to be more difficult, as well as the Elite Four and the champion. The main game should be longer too.
It would be interesting if there were different courses you could take so that you would be able to defeat the gyms in different orders.

That'd be nice. Just simple, serious additions to already existing gameplay.

SPM3 said:
Hi ppl, PokeBeach newbie here! Glad to meet y'all. :D

I think that if the 8 badge system exists in Black and White it will not be as groundbreaking and as outstanding as I predict it to be. I think everyone is forgetting about the style used in Coliseum and Gale of Darkness. What if they bring back that free roaming sandbox-esque style? If they don't have the 8 badge system, the way they control pokemon's loyalty is probably going to be epic. Maybe they will make it so that you have to do a certain thing or maybe even something is disturbing the loyalty of pokemon (like industries taking over are causing pokemon to be less obeying). You must help nature or something so your pokes will evolve (somewhat similar to the system in PMD1). Lol :p I don't know, they will think of something XD

EDIT: @ sturtle: so your saying that you are okay with the gyms being in the games because they are boring but if they made the gyms more exciting you would be okay with them being gone? I think you worded that a little wrong. I know what you mean tho :p

Holy cow. That would be really really interesting... Huh. I wonder if even Pokemon would dare to go that far and change that much of their gameplay? Wowzers. Thats a lot to think about.

Bulbanerd said:
DUH sillies!

Best answer I've heard all day :D

PokemonFreak44 said:
eww..if there isn't any gyms in the new games then I will definitely not buy them (well i say that)....so if there are 8 gyms (there better be :D ) well here are my ideas!

Gym 1- Dark Type
Gym 2- Electric Type
Gym 3- Fire Type
Gym 4- Steel Type
Gym 5- Bug Type
Gym 6- Grass Type
Gym 7- Poison Type
Gym 8- Ground Type

Gym one wouldn't be dark because there aren't enough lower levelled dark types

Gym one is going to be Normal, and the Gym Leader is gonna use Ambipom, Miltank, and Snorlax.

disclaimer just wishful thinking here

Personally, I would be ok with the gyms being gone. They just seem too easy IMO. But, since just dropping the gyms would make the point of the game a little... well, strange, I think they should lessen the importance of the gyms and make the main plot based more on something else, while still keeping the gyms.

personally i think they'll still be the gyms (its a giant part of Pokémon games, it would feel more like a side game if it didnt), but maybe they just won't be such a big part of the games.

MewtwoFTW said:
Gym one wouldn't be dark because there aren't enough lower levelled dark types

True! But who's saying they won't add some ;) we already have Mr. Crocodile with sunglasses.

The rumors sayed no but i dont think that this region will NOT have all the 8 gyms .The fun at Pokemon games is getting the badges and i think everyone would hate a little more pokemon if that would happen (get rid of gyms)

i playing SS right now some of the gyms are not regular and probaly black n white will not be regular

porygon roxs XD

i playing SS right now some of the gyms are not regular and probaly black n white will not be regular

and the zebra pokemon reminds me of viva pinata strange vibe

monpyro97 said:
The rumors sayed no but i don't think that this region will NOT have all the 8 gyms .The fun at Pokemon games is getting the badges and i think everyone would hate a little more pokemon if that would happen (get rid of gyms)

what!!!!!! they wouldn't get rid of gyms!:({F}

reshiram vs palkia 456 said:
what!!!!!! they wouldn't get rid of gyms!:({F}
I didnt say that they should remove the gyms i sayed to keep them

BTW its not good making double posts (hope this is not spam if it is then sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back