Will ash win the sinnoh league?

Will ash win the sinnoh league?

• Total voters
ahhh well ima go research the cr*p outa this and will return with a answer!!

edit couldn't find how old he was but i found some interesting things:

1. he has crossdressed atleast once in each season (and as a fruit twice)
2. he was exactly 10 years 10 months and 10 days when his journey started.
3. he owns 30 tauros.
4. he has won competitions before: here is a complete list of every competition he has ever been in and how he did in them:

Alto Mare Canal Race (DNF)
Bug-Catching Contest (Champion)
Extreme Pokémon (Champion)
Fire and Rescue Grand Prix
Grass Tournament (Finalist)
Hearthome City Tag Battle Competition (Champion - with Paul)
Hearthome Collection (Runner-up) (Unique Award)
P1 Grand Prix (Champion)
Pokémon Balloon Race (Champion)
Pokémon Contests
Terracotta Contest (Unofficial) (Winner - Tied with May)
Jubilife Contest
Wallace Cup (Top 8)
Pokémon Cosplay Contest (Runner-up)
Pokémon Orienteering
Pokémon Summer Academy Triathlon (Winner)
Pokémon Swap Meet Tauros Battling Competition (Winner)
PokéRinger (winner)
Crossgate Town (Champion)
Squallville (Champion)
Rota Tournament (Champion)
Seaking Catching Day(winner)
Sumo Conference (Champion)
Twinleaf Festival Battle Tournament (Winner)
Whirl Cup (Top 16)

note i did miss 1-3 of his tourneys

I do believe that we have been told that each league only holds it's regional tournament once a year (or at least we have been told annually which is still a year). Regardless Ash is a loser and will inevitable lose again. I want him to actually win for once but at the same time in order to keep him around he must lose. Besides if he wins he would have to take on the elite four challenge (as alluded to by Lucian) where he would still lose anyway because he is not that powerful a trainer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe44IvnnNWg

Check out ash and pauls teams for thier epic battle.!!!! XD
And who wins :)

if there is one every year, then wouldent that put him at about 16 becasue of the orange island and the battle frontier?

Well, he gets about one step closer each league. I dunno where he got last time, but if trend follows, I'm thinking he'll at least get to the semi-finals (if he hasn't already done that, if so than he'll likely be in the finals).

Also, I saw a picture of one of his battles, and he was using his Noctowl <3

:O?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??! youtube vid on ashes team why wouldn't he choose his todidile that thing ownt :[

Ash won't win because as someone mentioned before he gets really close but is just going to lose it. I think in the last ever season of pokemon ever he will win.

PMJ said:
In one episode (I don't know exactly which - I think it was towards the end of advance series), Ash mentioned to Pikachu that "it's been 3 years" since his journey started.

That makes him thirteen, and as far as I know that's the only reference he's ever made to his age.

Ash is 10. I would like to see proof of this 'one episode' or it could just be your imagination.

I don't know why people are saying that Ash will NEVER win a regional league tournament. If he wins the Pokemon league tournament, it does not automatically mean he is the Champion of the region. He would still have to face the Elite Four and the current Champion in the Champion League...Lucian said so himself in DP ep. 35.

There is a chance he could win this current tournament and then lose in the Champion League, thus allowing the show to continue with him going to Isshu more determined than ever.

*sigh* ..as much as I would want Ash to finally win, I don't think he will win. Like the other times, he will get close, to the top 5 or 4, and then lose. I hope Paul looses, however >_>

im sure to make SOME sort of accomplishment for Ash they will at least let him beat Paul

I think Ash has a chance of winning, but in a way, I doubt it'll happen, too. He'll probably beat Takuto and advance to the finals, but I can see him losing to generic Trainer #3917 in the finals.

If he wins, I'm guessing he challenges Aaron and loses.
If he loses, I'm guessing Cynthia will offer him an unofficial battle, which... he'll lose, obviously.

I prefer the latter.

And Ash is still 10. It was confirmed ages ago that even if he travels for years, his age stays the same.

I am believing that Ash will beat Paul. But once he gets to the next challenge (probably versing the Darkrai Trainer) Ash will lose to the Darkrai Trainer. If Ash does beat the Darkrai Trainer then I will be surprised and he might have a chance of actually winning for once. If Ash loses to Paul then it just proves that Ash hasn't learnt much from the previous battles against Paul and he still has to train more to actually beat somebody who has versed him so many times and has lost to.

Ice Arceus said:
I am believing that Ash will beat Paul. But once he gets to the next challenge (probably versing the Darkrai Trainer) Ash will lose to the Darkrai Trainer. If Ash does beat the Darkrai Trainer then I will be surprised and he might have a chance of actually winning for once. If Ash loses to Paul then it just proves that Ash hasn't learnt much from the previous battles against Paul and he still has to train more to actually beat somebody who has versed him so many times and has lost to.

It seems weird but, that's what im about to say, more or less. ;D

Back