• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Wild Tackling Inconsistency (Stoutland)

Bo$$_89

Two Posts a Day Kept the Trolls Away
4 Lillipup (3Collect/1 Pickup)
2 Herdier (Collect)
4 Stoutland BC
1 Mewtwo EX
1 Bouffalant DRX
1 Celebi EX
1 Fliptini
1Tornados EX

16 Pokemon

4 N
3 Skyla
4 Professor Juniper
1 Random Receiver

2 Asperita City Gym
2 Level Ball
2 Pokemon Catcher
2 Ultra Ball
1 Gold Potion
4 Rare Candy
2 Switch
4 Potion
1 Crushing Hammer
2 Enhanced Hammer

32 Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums

4 Double Colorless Energy
7 Grass Energy

11 Energy

Strategy
Try to use Lillipup to set up. Stoutland uses his ability to supporter lock the opponent while having potentially 160 hp with Asperita. Celebi is for abusing collect and pickup while hammering away. Fliptini is there so I don't kill myself with Wild Tackle.

I'm okay with most suggestions, but I don't have any more Catcher or Ultra Ball cause I'm a scrub. Also if you got the joke in the title, well then good for you.

good for me! good for me! I got the joke in the title XD. Doesn't need Regi honestly. I would prefer a thicker Stoutland line, like 4-2-4. If you want you could go with Celebi EX to let you reuse Pickup and Collect to Hammertime them while Supporter locking. 12 Supporters is a little low also. Idk how much you'd need Cape and ESwitch. I would also take out Excadrill becasue he's clunky. If you want you could put 4 Potion in for the drill line to really tank but I know you love Drillbur for the T2 on Thundurus.

Well how about this:
-1 Regigigas EX
-2 Excadrill
-2 Drilbur
-2 Energy Switch
-4 Giant Cape
+1 Herdier
+1 Stoutland
+4 Potion
+1 Celebi EX
+2 Crushing Hammmer
+2 Enhanced Hammer
And then switch the fighting energy for psychic just in case I have to use Psydrive.

he be trollin.
But in all seriousness, you should be running at least one Fliptini. You kill yourself with Wild Charge way too fast otherwise.
Also, I've found Celebi-EX to greatly help your consistency in this deck, since you can Collect out of dead hands and if they manage to catcher+N late game.

I'd try Level Balls instead of Heavy Ball. You'll need several Lillipup's out as soon as possible, you can take your time a bit more getting the Stoutlands out. I also really like Tornadus EX in this deck. You already have pretty much every other element of a straight Tornadus EX deck (Asperita, DCE, Potions and Giant Capes. Even though Eviolite would be preferred in a straight Tornadus deck, but they both work), and it helps against fighting decks, *coughLandoruscoughcough*

Hope I could be of some help.
~MtC​

P.S./EDIT: Got the joke. I'm not a big fan of it, lol.

I didn't see any Hugh's in your deck, maybe a couple to thin their deck while using stoutlands ability. Maybe that's a goofy suggestion, but maybe not. Good luck!

Back