• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Why Rhyperior lvx deck is so underrated (Unlimited (DP-CL))

Fou-Link

MVP
This question was digging me all the time. Rhyperior lvx is so powerful and fat, and I've never seen him played. Why?

90205389-260x260-0-0_Pokemon+Pokemon+Legends+Awakened+Rhyperior+LV+X+Ho.jpg

Yeah there was some MewPerior deck with Mew prime, but it's stupid because Mew prime is so weak...even every uxie with expert belt will kick it's butt ><

I love rhyperior, so I've made a decklist, please check it out and give me some advices if you want~ ^^

!! This deck format is DP-on, that means no B/W. don't ask me why, we have a little different league !!

3-2-2-1 Rhyperior x (2 Rhyperiors from DP because of it's power)
4 Sableye (best starter I think)
3 Dialga PL (power to bring some pokemon/energys on top deck)
2-2 Claydol GE
2 Uxie

3 Broken Time Space
3 Bebe Search
2 Pokemon Collector
1 Roseanne's Search
2 Copycat
1 Looker's Investigation
4 Seaker
2 Rare Candy
2 Twins
1 Expert belt
1 VS seeker
2 Junk Arm
1 Pokemon Rescue

10 Fighting Energy
4 Rescue Energy

!! This deck format is DP-on, that means no B/W. don't ask me why, we have a little different league !!

Strategy : start with sableye, do some pokemon collectors, then set bts and set rhyperior. very easy deck and with destcructible force (damage every turn 150-200 + opponent's topdeck cleaner)

Only problem : don't know which energy's to use, because I will always use attack with zero cost.
Maybe tech some fire energy's and tech nintetales from HGSS?

So, what do you think?~

RE: Why Rhyperior lvx deck is so underrated

'sup. This is Stealth, once again raising awareness for the right and wrong uses of the word underrated.
This thread is a prime example of a wrong use. Rhyperior doesn't win anything (even in the last format), and people think it's bad, in which they are correct. Therefore, Rhyperior is rated correctly, not underrated.
But, quite honestly, if the format is DP-on, there's SO MUCH better stuff you could be doing. Oh and Gardevoir/Gallade will make Rhyperior cry a waterfall.

StealthAngel667 said:
'sup. This is Stealth, once again raising awareness for the right and wrong uses of the word underrated.
This thread is a prime example of a wrong use. Rhyperior doesn't win anything (even in the last format), and people think it's bad, in which they are correct. Therefore, Rhyperior is rated correctly, not underrated.
But, quite honestly, if the format is DP-on, there's SO MUCH better stuff you could be doing. Oh and Gardevoir/Gallade will make Rhyperior cry a waterfall.

Yeah, actually it's just a fast sketch of a decklist, 'cause my brains work wrong because I played SP deck for about a year~ ♥

Alright, well, I might as well be constructive or something if you're really stuck with this idea in your head.
The best supporting card for Rhyperior is most likely Delcatty PL. It's basically a Dialga every turn.
Since you play DP-on, you have access to Delcatty PL and Dusknoir DP. I highly recommend both of them.

To start out, I would HIGHLY recommend making the switch to MewPerior. This deck is simply too slow to do well; MewPerior gets OHKO after OHKO starting T2. If you're really intent, though:
-1 BTS (only 2 is necessary)
-1 Seeker
+2 Roseanne's Research

That should help with consistency; getting the right basics/energy out is crucial.

now when you say dp-on do you meant everything after dp (except bw i guess)
or dp-ul which was the format before rotation last year

He has Twins and Seeker, so I assume it's the former.

Scizorliscious said:
He has Twins and Seeker, so I assume it's the former.

i looked for cards from after ul but missed those
and junk arm

>.>
i fail

Rhyperior lv.x on it's own is not a good card. The only time it saw play was in mewperior, which I happened to play for about half of this season. It is not as frail as you might think. If done right, you are taking out a pokemon every turn, and they have to start over in getting set up every time. I would reccomend changing this to mewperior.

><
I don't like mewperior, because :
1. Mew prime is expensive right now.
2. Mew prime is really weak. Almost every pokemon will kill it.
Still, thanks)

1. expensive is a matter of perspective so i cant argue with that :x

2. its hp doesnt matter, its supposed to kill every turn and replace itself with a new one. a lot of deck have trouble keeping up when they start getting hit for 150-200 every turn after t2

3. mews biggest problem is it autoloses to anything with dialga g or umbreon

Spidy Freakshow said:
3. mews biggest problem is it autoloses to anything with dialga g or umbreon
Hardly anyone plays Umbreon, but with a 1-1 Blaziken FB LV.X tech, Dialga's not a problem. Actually, the matchup becomes about even.

Back