Why I Don't like Uchiha Sasuke..

LoneTyranitar

Lennon/McCartney
Lately i have been seeing a LOT of Sasuke sigs so i decided to tell everyone why i don't like Sasuke Uchiha(even though i like Naruto).
I guess i will start at the begining, Kakashi enounces squad 7. He asks everyone there goals,, i can't remember anyones besides Sasuke's, "To find a certain person and kill him"... Wow,,, is this all he has to say? Oh well, lets move on. Episode 4-5 or 6(it has been so long xD) Sasuke see's some Ninja pop out of some puddles on the road, he jumps up in the air does a couple of flips throws a windmill shuriken and hits these guys. Now i don't know why he does not just throw it very quickily using his Ninja agility(is it possible that he put his dream of being acrobat on hold) but i have been wrong before. Let's move on quite abit to the ever-epic battle, "A Plea From A Friend". Now don't get me wrong i love this episode( i have it on my Ipod), but Sasuke says something and for once the Shonen Jump director plays favorites, " I know one thing hasn't changed, you still won't be able to put a scratch on my forehead". Now i remember Naruto breaks loose only one tail of the nine but Sasuke is pridefull little dork he doesn't need to train to become strong, so Naruto should be able to beat the living crap out the boy who wears Pampers and crys himself to sleep every night right? WRONG!!! Sasuke only ever get's ONE scratch on his(what do you know)forehead... Wow this really sucks but what can i do about it? Nothing. Moving along now, you never see much Sasuke after that episode. So i might aswell skip to shippuden. I think it's safe to say we get of on the wrong foot pretty fast with Sasuke. We quickly realize Sasuke is God, he can not be defeated, contained, controlled, so it makes sense to give up right? Right! So i go ahead to skip to chapter(or episode) when Naruto finds Sasuke in Orchimaru's hideout Sasuke quickly disposes of one of the squad members and then KO's Naruto with ease and gives Sakura and Sai the slip.We then see Sasuke start up his own squad with, uhm.. Interisting squad members after making a interesting statement while trying to calm Ichigo( isn't that the guys name who goes crazy just whenever, and also where Orichmaru gets the idea for the curse mark. After killing Itachi, Sasuke realizes while talking to Tobi/Madara Uchiha that all Itachi ever wanted was to protect him(after he disposed of the threat to the Hidden Leaf, Uchiha), kinda makes Sasuke life look like a bummer huh? Well the main reason Itachi even made is so he could resist Madara so at least some of the hard training is not waisted. But still Sasuke needs to kill something, he has to be trying to kill someone, or his life is worthless. I don't understand why he can't just be happy? ITACHI IS DEAD!!! Get over it, but no, he has to blame someone else the, Hidden Leaf. So now instead of understanding that the Uchiha would have probaly destoyed Senju and that why Itachi killed them, Sasuke has to blame someone other than Uchiha so now it Konoha's fault. Why does Sasuke have to kill things to be happy, IDK..

Sasuke was given talent from the beginning as a prodigy. It's part of the storyline that even motivated Naruto to seriously become Hokage. The anime wouldn't be as good if Sasuke never was that good. You might want to reconsider why they made him that way.

What I find weird, is that in the Character poll once Shipuuden officially started, Sasuke was the #1 fav compared to Naruto, which was #2 (Even though the show REVOVLES around him) And his line when he says, "To find a certain person I want to kill" It's supposed to lead the watchers into what kind of backround Sasuke came from. In Sasuke's flashbacks, he was a happy toddler when Itatchi was still in the village, but having his whole clan killed by him, he had hate for him. It's just how his personality changed, I guess...

Sasuke's not THAT bad of a character, but it seems like the other characters almost obsess over him sometimes. Haha. It's like he became too popular in the story. That's probably why a lot of people absolutely hate him. Also, he obsessed over getting back at Itachi, too. Maybe he should be killed off before it gets to be too bad? Has he? I know the 8-tails guy shot a giant hole in him, but I think his personal fangirl saved him. I'm not sure, I haven't read a Naruto manga in a while.

Hey guys don't get me wrong. I completly agree with Zyflair he was born a prodigy i just don't understand how he could stand up to the Ninetail fox.xD
I actually did use to idolize Sasuke when i first started watching, up until the point of him battleing Gaara.
I don't understand how someone can be so strong(and continue to grow in strengh) just from hate.
I mean look at Naruto he is a happy loopy crazy fool. And even though he did it for attention he was pretty much always loopy until Shippuden. Which does not explain Sasuke.

I agree with tyranitar, but I also understand how sauske is more popular than naruto. I speak partial japanes. saskue means "ninja warrior", which suits him perfectly.

I personally like Sasuke as the cool-type of character, but when it comes down to personality...he has like..zero personality...

The main reason why every1 likes Sasuke is probably because of that line in the beginning(the one with the certain person to kill). Now, the readers developed some interest in him, and after they saw some of the Sasuke flashbacks, they saw that personality change(which is quite cool imo) and thats how it started. But after a while many lost there interest in him, because the story started to revolve around Sasuke instead of Naruto, and it kinda still does. With every new Sasuke's relative popping up, ppl start liking Sasuke again,... I think the story should be named Sasuke with an Emo cover, instead of Naruto with goofy cover :D well that's how I see it :D

-NecroThy

Yeah. He is just so emo in the first part, he not quite that emo in Shippuden(execpt for when Madara was talking to him about Itachi's past, and he hyper ventalates(SP?) and has a mental breakdown).
It seems like to me that he just can't make up his mind on what and who he wants to be(cool or maybe mild-child !_! maybe i could be one of those people with "layers" or like a Eggo waffle(Crunchy on the outside soft on the inside!!).

GraveTheUndead said:
I personally like Sasuke as the cool-type of character, but when it comes down to personality...he has like..zero personality...
I have zero personality! I AM ZERO!

Anyways... Sasuke is a very interesting character. At the beginning, he had a child-like rivalry with Naruto. He was treated as a minor character that liked to help and fight with naruto. Later on, he is what kept fans watching too find out when Naruto would save him.

Now, Sasuke is partiall the main point of the anime/manga. He is a very useful character to the Anime/Manga. Please understand this beofre bashing on him. :(

I understand, a lot of Sasuke fan-boys say things like that, however Naruto has been saying for the last +300, "1m g01n6 2 24v3 s42uk3 1f 1t'2 l13k th3 l42t th1ng 1 d0!=0,=). So please even when Naruto is 15 years old he is still acting like 2 year old shouting for his lost dog(because it's going to come back once he finds it, which is why the puppy ran away just to be found in the first place), so don't get mad at me when i bash Sasuke because he is the main event, even though the story is about Naruto..

Sasuke's cool.

SPOILER WARNING. DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T READ THE JAPANESE MANGA!!

Itachi is already dead. Sasuke killed him after he killed Orochimaru. Itachi was going to die anyway, as he was sick, so he would rather Sasuke kill him than a didease. Itachi was a good guy, actually. If you read the Japanese manga, you'll know what I mean.

Lol very funny Forum Shark because i just finished reading 436 which means Nagato just appeared for the first time so actually i do read the Manga, and besides the fact that Itachi was sick do you actually think that he would have killed Sasuke after all the work he had gone through just to protect him?

No, and I didn't say that in my post, either. Itachi let Sasuke win. That's the way I see it, anyway.

Hey did you read 439 yet? Man what a sweet chapter. I updated my first post. I believe Itachi could have still killed Sasuke though anyway. He was just so strong. I must sound like a n00b but in there battle was his original thought to steal Sasuke's eyes or was that just bait or something?

Back