Why aren't anyone else getting their own Legend cards?

I would say MAJOR legendaries (Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Jirachi, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and Shaymin) will probably get their own cards. Especially given Deoxys, Arceus, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and Shaymin have nothing to logically pair with. (Not counting pairing multiple Deoxys/Arceus/Shaymin formes.)

Minor ones, such as trios and Latios/Latias will probably be paired.

I would say Kyogre/Groudon, Mew/Mewtwo, Latios/Latias, Dialga/Palkia will be paired.

The other probably wont.

RiverShock said:
I would say MAJOR legendaries (Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Jirachi, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and Shaymin) will probably get their own cards. Especially given Deoxys, Arceus, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and Shaymin have nothing to logically pair with. (Not counting pairing multiple Deoxys/Arceus/Shaymin formes.)

Minor ones, such as trios and Latios/Latias will probably be paired.

That's what I pretty much wanted, however, Dialga/Palkia and Rayquaza/Deoxys already have their own pairs.

And I think Celebi and Mew would just be Prime cards as they are.
The only thing I could see now is just Arceus and Giratina(so he isn't alone), unless they pair both.

GHJamesGH said:
Imagine all three Regis on one card.

or imagine the remake of this card....

435px-ArticunoZapdosMoltres.jpg

PheonyxXx said:
or imagine the remake of this card....

435px-ArticunoZapdosMoltres.jpg

hopefully they would make it more playable, since if it was a three part combo, you would only be able to play one of each card.

Pairs make more sense. Lugia and Ho-oh were to intrduce people to LEGENDS. Now that they've established them , they're pairing off legendaries.

and they did lugia and ho-oh becuz the booster is called heart gold and soul silver and the game has ho-oh and lugia it would make no sence if they did a mewtwo when the video game has ho-oh and lugia well thats what i think ^_^

Back