Who is the strongest fighter in the universe? Come debate here.

Strongest fighter ever.

• Goku.

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Vegeta.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Inuyuasha.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Sonic.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Mario.

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Link.

• Naruto.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Captain Falcon.

• Gohan.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Knuckles.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fierce Deity said:
It`s my thread. I don`t need the knowledge of S man. Your supplying it to me. I`m supplying DBZ knowledge. (And some other characters, including Link and Knuckles.)

Your sigs too scary to be in this discussion. Just joking. :b

Anyway, Goku has the power, technique, skills, speed, and experience to win. Super Man fights in one two punch styles. Goku fights in high speed. His reflexes are greater too.

You should read the newbie guide. Stop harrassing him. He`s ten. I`m 13. If theres someone your going to harrass its me. Leave him out of this.

You can`t be calling people names. I learned that from Mateo. And he`s a Super mod.

Read it now!!

I already said how Goku would kill him with the Spirit Bomb.

Goku would use the Afterimage Technique, Solar Flare, once S man is blinded, he`ll open the rift to the HTC dimension, gather energy from the universe, and since S man doesn`t know where he is, he`ll open another rift, come out of the dimension, use the instant transmission to throw it up close, S man will turn around, Goku will then throw the Universal Spirit Bomb at Super Man. You can`t reflect it. You touch it, you disintergrate. He can move it telekenetikally too. And that is how you defend your characters. Not saying, "Nope! This will fail you ignorant moron." I just said, it`ll destroy anything it touches. This is why Goku is Goku.

I love Aerodactyl said:
Turboblast said:
I love Aerodactyl said:
Fierce Deity said:
It`s my thread. I don`t need the knowledge of S man. Your supplying it to me. I`m supplying DBZ knowledge. (And some other characters, including Link and Knuckles.)

Anyway, Goku has the power, technique, skills, speed, and experience to win. Super Man fights in one two punch styles. Goku fights in high speed. His reflexes are greater too.

Wow. You've never read a Superman comic in your life and you're just basing this off of what you've seen or heard. Goku isn't just one two punch. He knows martial arts, he's smarter than Goku, he's faster, stronger, more durable and more invulnerable than Goku. And Superman doesn't fight in high speed? Since when is 7.7 times the speed of light not fighting in high speed?

All Super Man goes in the show is Get beat by the enemy and then he gets some power or thing to help him....thats all he does!

And Goku doesn't? And we're not talking about the Superman from the animated series. We're talking about Pre-Crisis/Prime Superman.

And if you want to bring the style of the show, I'll break down a Dragonball Z episode for you.

Villain threatens earth. Goku fights them for the first time. Gets owned. He trains for thirteen episodes, goes back to fight them, still gets owned, then charges up for fourteen more episodes and then beats them with the same move everytime.

I`m not trying to insult the show,I just thought the comic and show were alike....I guess not.....(atleast its not like naruto where they put a worthless character in and then tell you there backstory for 10 episodes and kill them off!)

Goku does not kill them the same way all the time. The Spurit Bomb failed against Vegeta and Frieza. He didn`t kill Cell. The Spirit Bomb killed Kid Buu and the Universal Spirit Bomb killed Omega. He shot Baby into the sun. Thats how fast and far the Kamehameha Wave is.

Fierce Deity said:
Fierce Deity said:

You should read the newbie guide. Stop harrassing him. He`s ten. I`m 13. If theres someone your going to harrass its me. Leave him out of this.

You can`t be calling people names. I learned that from Mateo. And he`s a Super mod.

Read it now!!

I already said how Goku would kill him with the Spirit Bomb.

Goku would use the Afterimage Technique, Solar Flare, once S man is blinded, he`ll open the rift to the HTC dimension, gather energy from the universe, and since S man doesn`t know where he is, he`ll open another rift, come out of the dimension, use the instant transmission to throw it up close, S man will turn around, Goku will then throw the Universal Spirit Bomb at Super Man. You can`t reflect it. You touch it, you disintergrate. He can move it telekenetikally too. And that is how you defend your characters. Not saying, "Nope! This will fail you ignorant moron." I just said, it`ll destroy anything it touches. This is why Goku is Goku.

Spirit Bomb doesn't work on those pure of heart. Superman is a benevolent being, like Goku. And Goku needs time for the Spirit Bomb, which he doesn't have. And he couldn't rip open the hole. Dr. Gero was the one who did that and Gero is dead. And if you touched the Spirit Bomb and disintegrate, way didn't Namek disintegrate? Or the Kai planet? Or Earth? And I've justifully defended my character with facts and logic. You've defended your character with fantard statements, other people and non-canon opinions.

If Super Man doesn`t care about people then he`s not pure.

I was saying that the thing it touches disintergrates. After it hit Omega S, Goku moved it away from the ground and let the energy be released. Dr. Gero never opened the rift. Thats TIME. A dimension is different. Super Buu, and Gotenks discovered the rift into a different dimension. Shows how much you know.

Goku has all the time he needs. If he goes into the HTC. For every minute outside of it, you can stay in there for six hours.

It didn`t take 6 hours to gather energy to kill Omega S, correct?

And if S man doesn`t care about the other life forms and attacks a kind and pure hearted person like Goku, then obviously he`s not pure. S man has an evil side with Red Kryptonite. Without the Red Kryptonite, S man keeps all his evil intentions away, so that he never does them. Goku has no evil intentions at all. And no intentions of taking a life. Frieza did so much to him, and Goku spared him. Goku gave his energy to Frieza so he could escape. Frieza used it to try to shoot him. Goku countered and won.

Goku knows how to handle the Spirit Bomb. King Kai trained and thought him that. King Kai entrusted the technique to Goku.

pikachu1246 said:
Unless you count goku. :p

You bring a good point, but how would goku hit sonic if sonics already hitting goku before he could even get off an attack, and not to forget about super sonic, he would definetly pwn goku.

Goku run's at the speed of light and goku and link are god's and god's can only be defeated by other god's.

Link can use the triforce to wish to become invincible. goku can use dragon balls to wish for the exact same thing.

pikachu1246 said:
Goku run's at the speed of light and goku and link are god's and god's can only be defeated by other god's.
True, but sonic can run at speeds faster than the speed of sound, and if goku did ever hit sonic, sonic could just curl up and hit goku with his spikes, and link is slow enough so that sonic could just him and then take his sword.

You know what, despite the fact that Superman has beating each character mentioned easily, none of you wish to accept even the facts that Aerodactyl is posting up.

Things that people do not carry around with them all the time are out. You can't use the Dragon Balls, unless Link started with the Triforce in the beginning or at least in the first half of the latest game, he can't use that either.

Sonic in no way can beat anyone mentioned so far. Goku has survived... well, essentially getting hit by a nuke. He wouldn't care about some small spikes.

DId nobody read anything about the 7.7x the speed of light?

If you want to make a point, find something that backs you up.

Make a large argument as dumb as this again and I'm requesting a lockdown :/

I think this debate has reached its peak. Everything that can be said has been, now everyone's repeating themselves.

Heh hem. Goku is not a god. I said he`s legendary. Deity's are gods. If Link has the Fierce Deity's mask, he is a god.

Sonic can`t hurt Goku at all.

If Sonic would pwn everyone, then why is he put in Brawl? And in Brawl,they strip characters of so many things such as Kirby's Plasma Ability, Link's long version of the Clawshot/Hookshot. Lets see what else? Um. I know theres more characters, but don`t remember.

Anyway, in most of Sonic's games, he doesn`t punch.

By boundaries, (as I`ve said before) nothing is faster than light. (Claim from astronomers.) And if theres any subject I know best, it`s astronomy. (Might make a thread about that. Hmmm.)

Btw. Light is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY faster then sound.

Maybe you should make a thread about astronomy. It would make more sense than most of the arguments in this debate.

pikachufan25 said:
pikachu1246 said:
True, but sonic can run at speeds faster than the speed of sound, and if goku did ever hit sonic, sonic could just curl up and hit goku with his spikes, and link is slow enough so that sonic could just him and then take his sword.

I love you!! Sonic is the ultimate!!!

I said Sonics not that strong. Let this thread die in peace.

I`ve hidden the strongest fighter EEEEEVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRR. This thread needs to die with the greatest fighter/being ever.

His name is Nam.

nam.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back