Who Do You Think Should Be The New Girl??

What do you think the new girl should do??

• Contests like may and down

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Gyms like ash

Votes: 22 56.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PIPLUP

Doodle Dum
Hi, When dawn leaves the show, WHO do you think should be the new girl?
Wright what you think and i'll put it in this thread.
Also wright what you think she should look like and how she should act.
(Also who do you think should breack her bike?)

What PIPLUP Thinks:
I think misty should come back!! But if she doesn't....
I think the new girl should not just be starting her pok'e'mon journey, I think she should already have 6 Pok'e'mon.
I don't want her to do contests like may and down but I think she should go to gyms like ash. I think she should have long heir and be a little bit of a tomboy.

What pikachu1246 Thinks:
I think misty should be the next girl. we all miss her.

What meowth14 Thinks:
I vote for contests. If both of them did gyms, then I think it would be kinda boring. That means 2 gym battle episodes in a row (Possible 3 or 4 if they lose). I think contest are more fun to watch.
As for the girl, I think it would be cool if she was a tomboy. And Pikachu should destroy her bike!!

What Sylar Thinks:
They need to keep contests alive, like they do in the games. I wish they'd have a gym battler, but in reality, I think we'll see another contester. Of course, this won't be for at least another year or 2.

What Piplup 321 Thinks:
I wish Misty would come back too.
But I don't think she will. It's very likely that they will end up using another girl who is just starting out her journey, to replace Dawn.
Most likely she'll be a co-ordinator for contests...but yeah it would be cool if she would try for the pokemon league.

Oh yeah. And pikachu will destroy her bike. Happens every time.
Why is it that they all have bikes anyway??

What Eeveepokemon Thinks:
I wish misty would come back and stay!

Cartoonist48 Thinks:
We all know that Misty is never coming back, I wish she would, but they've already said they're not.

The girl to replace Dawn will of course be the girl of generation 5.

I wish though, they'd switch it around and have Brock leave and replace him with Lucas or the boy from generation 5, that way I can see all the characters I play as on the game in the anime. Then Ash would have Dawn and Lucas/generation 5 male with him!

Waht Silver Thinks:
Like it or not, the next Girl will be a contest person.
At some point they might bring in both the Girl and the Guy and the guy would do Gyms with Ash and the Girl would do contests.
But I doubt that will happen...

What Bonsly thinks:
I think either we will get another Misty type girl in generatoin 5, or contest will continue, or there will be something completely new. Hvaing a girl to gyms is out of the question. We would spend so many episodes just on one gym because both Ash and the new girl would have to get a badge. Secondly, Ash is the main character, the wholeis about him becoming the pokemon master. If the new girl was doing gyms aswell, then that would take away from Ash being the main character. Another thought is, what if it's not a girl but a boy? I know thats very unlikely to happen but you never konw.

I hope you like this thread!!
*The Little Grunt Piplup*

I miss misty so much!!!!
I wish she wuold be the next girl to, but I know my dreams won't come true :( :(

I vote for contests. If both of them did gyms, then I think it would be kinda boring. That means 2 gym battle episodes in a row (Possible 3 or 4 if they lose). I think contest are more fun to watch.
As for the girl, I think it would be cool if she was a tomboy. And Pikachu should destroy her bike!!! :p

They need to keep contests alive, like they do in the games. I wish they'd have a gym battler, but in reality, I think we'll see another contester. Of course, this won't be for at least another year or 2.

I wish Misty would come back too. :(
But I don't think she will. It's very likely that they will end up using another girl who is just starting out her journey, to replace Dawn.
Most likely she'll be a co-ordinator for contests...but yeah it would be cool if she would try for the pokemon league. :D

Oh yeah. And pikachu will destroy her bike. Happens every time. ;)
Why is it that they all have bikes anyway??

I agree. it was more fun when ash had 2 gym leaders but it also kinda ruined thing's. he's got 2 gym leaders with him so there was no reason to feel scared. he has two pokemon masters with him so every thing was TOO safe.

We all know that Misty is never coming back, I wish she would, but they've already said they're not.

The girl to replace Dawn will of course be the girl of generation 5.

I wish though, they'd switch it around and have Brock leave and replace him with Lucas or the boy from generation 5, that way I can see all the characters I play as on the game in the anime. Then Ash would have Dawn and Lucas/generation 5 male with him!

Like it or not, the next Girl will be a contest person.
At some point they might bring in both the Girl and the Guy and the guy would do Gyms with Ash and the Girl would do contests.
But I doubt that will happen...

Ok, I like what most of you wright, but I relly relly don't want her to do contests!!!!
I'm going to post what all of you guys think :) :)

There's always gonna be someone on the team who does Contests.
Next gen they might trash contests and make an entirly new event but even that would be doubtful.

BTW you spelled it "Down" in the title >.<

Silver said:
Next gen they might trash contests and make an entirly new event but even that would be doubtful.

No misty didn't do contests but all the other girls did...
Yeah I know but I think it would be cool if she did do gyms.
I hope they trash contests.....

Thanks for telling me!!
*The Little Grunt Piplip*

I think they should add a girl who can be mean. I think it would be bringing a whole new personality to the group. It worked with avatar

PIPLUP said:

That was because contests weren't invented yet.

Any new main character in the anime will never do gyms. Only Ash will. That's how it's been so far, and that's how it will always be.

PIPLUP said:
Silver said:

Yeah I know but I think it would be cool if she did do gyms.
I hope they trash contests....

Thanks for telling me!!
*The Little Grunt Piplip*

Ya, how can she take part in something that wasn't created yet?
If they do scrat contests, I hope they add some new event that you have to beat to continue in the game...

Gamefreak734: Thats a good idea.
CrazyAipom: I forgot...
Silver: Yeah I forgot, I hope thay make something new.

I think either we will get another Misty type girl in generatoin 5, or contest will continue, or there will be something completely new. Hvaing a girl to gyms is out of the question. We would spend so many episodes just on one gym because both Ash and the new girl would have to get a badge. Secondly, Ash is the main character, the wholeis about him becoming the pokemon master. If the new girl was doing gyms aswell, then that would take away from Ash being the main character. Another thought is, what if it's not a girl but a boy? I know thats very unlikely to happen but you never konw.

PIPLUP said:
Yeah but I don't like ash so I would not care.

Yeah but either way the fans in Japan adore Ash and they are not going to make some one else the main character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back