who dances at school dances

Sean

Aspiring Trainer
i sometimes dance with my friends but i like do the spicler and spin arond in circles on my but

This is thread of the year 2010

I ( as in capital I, the I used when starting a sentence) don't usually go to dances because of the fact that most of the people at my school refuse to/are awful at dancing. I haven't been to one in years.

Yeah dances are never my thing. I just grab my DS and go to the corner or something

@ Dark Sonic J : i would do that to if there wasent a teacher stand everyware waching everyone one time me and my friend went to get a drink but right when we left the gym a teacher yeld at us to get back in the gym

I'm changing my thoughts after reading some of the other posts. The only reason I go now is for the pizza. Other than that, the dances are worthless. They are too crowded, loud, have people who be extremely annoying, etc. :)

Omg This is the Most EPIC thread XD , Anyway getting back to the Subject it is awesome going to High School dances .

@ JacobeTheElf you: get pizza lucky all we have is a water fouting outside the gym but you have to "ask" to go

I'm a senior in High School and I can tell you that dances are overrated. There's really no point in going to them, I'd rather just hang out with my friends than go to one of those.

I'll be honest -- I loved high school dances; I guess I'm in the minority :) And yes, I did "dance," and went to every Homecoming/Winter Ball/Prom I could (freshmen weren't allowed to go to Prom). While there are things about them I miss, fraternity/sorority formals are much more exciting.

You could, Shaymin. But dances are a couples' event. If you're single, good luck having the best time. Just pointless if you don't have a date, and dating in High School can get ugly pretty quickly. Everybody either wants to hook up or have a serious relationship...yuck. >|

Dance parties at school? Is this like an american tradition or something? Because other than Proms I haven't heard of the idea.

We usually have Valentine and Halloween Dances at my middleschool, then when we graduate we have one for that.

at my school we have a holloween dance a valentines day dance two danceathons and a end of the year dance four the grade sevens and eights

I have to go to all my dances, seeing as I end up being the person who runs/plans the dances. Their fun though. The music is always good and everyone dances.

I'm going to Homecoming next Saturday. It was amazing last year, and I hope to reproduce the fun I had. It's kind of weird entering the dance if you're a little late, but once you get into it...you don't want it to end.

I can't dance. But it's SO MUCH FUN.

Back