Collecting Which set's released in which languages?

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
This is probably an interessting question for people who wanna "hardcore" collect. Do you guys know which set´s go released in which languages? Or a place i can find out.
Or maybe just general guidance. I know that some of the older sets for example also came out in dutch. So if you for example know till which era that was the case. That would help.

Basically the thing i wanna know if there are cards in "interesting" and more rare languages i´d like to look out for.

Thank you really much.

I know that some of the older sets for example also came out in dutch. So if you for example know till which era that was the case. That would help.

This is actually one situation I can personally help you with! :D Cards were made in Dutch for the Base, Jungle, and Fossil sets and their matching theme decks, as well as a small handful of promos from that era.

You may also find this old thread of use to you for older sets, though it hasn't been updated since late-BW era it looks like. For example, there are now Russian TCG cards as of the beginning of the XY era.

Oh thank you very much Athena.
And thats kinda sad. As i am collecting the Wingulls and the Pelippers which are only released in "older" sets. Which mostly only seem to have had the usual English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Japanese threatment. Sadly the dutch card discontinued after fossil. I as a german love dutch as a language so thats quite the bummer.

If you say XY got russian releases i might be able to dig out a Wingull in that. I have to look into it. If you or someone else have more info (especially on cards out of the EX era. As im most interessted in those. Also others then the Peligulls) feel free to let me know. Maybe we can resurect that old thread to some capacity

Unfortunately, I don't really know much myself aside from what I've already said. I'm familiar with Dutch cards in particular since I live in the Netherlands and I collect them. Otherwise I only really know about English and Japanese cards, since I don't have a personal interest in other languages.

Back