Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Blissey Variant

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Rampario

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BM1014

Banner credit to lilsparks and G2F.
I have 4 decks, I can't decide on what to use at Citys. I know that's not comming soon, but I can't decide.

1. Empoleon
2. Rampario
3. Blissey Variant
4. T2K

So, which deck should I use ?

Ok, T2 Kricketune is not a good deck to play in City Championship considering that Inferncatty is still around & Magmortars deck are coming up. So among the other 3 decks, I'm not really sure which deck is the best but I personally prefer Empoleon decks because of the sniping ability... :D

Yeah, and Electrivire isn't that popular here, only 1 or 2, I'll see what other people say first.

Blazing_Monkey said:
Yeah, and Electrivire isn't that popular here, only 1 or 2, I'll see what other people say first.

Electivire might be popular in a few months time since MT just only got released in Malaysia...

But no one pulled Electrivire lv.X today, and 5 or 6 Lucario lv.X was pulled. o_O

I'd play empoleon because electrivier isn't that popular (and you can play cessation crystal to slow down their setup) and empoleon has good matchups agains inferncatty and magmortar.

Empoleon+Octillery+Glacia's Stadium+Cessation Crystal :D it gets rid of its weaknesses, shuts down most decks, has nice sniping, and low energy cost

I'd pick Empoleon coz of it's Sniping ability ;P
Good luck in Cities...
*Thinks of a way to counter the deck*

Empoleon is very close to autowin against Electigon since it can lock it by using both Battle Frontier and Cessation Crystal. You should play that one, it is the most solid deck out there at the moment.

Back