Where did the Chillax Zone go to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why it got deleted? People loved that thread and it doesn't accumulate any posts. That's another important question. People who don't or can't talk on the chat would talk there. Hopefully, the Xenten club isn't deleted because isn't that another club for that purpose? Maybe that's the reason why it's deleted. :/

- Luigi

Well, we've been telling you guys to cut down on the spam in the Chillax Zone for quite sometime now.. ;x

Amt said:
Well, we've been telling you guys to cut down on the spam in the Chillax Zone for quite sometime now.. ;x

In other words, the mods did that to punish us for spamming in the Chillax Zone?

Gliscor said:
Amt said:

In other words, the mods did that to punish us for spamming in the Chillax Zone?

They thought it got out of hand so they simply closed and deleted it so it won't happen again.

EDIT: The Chilllax Zone was a thread where numerous people can talk and stuff where there is no one topic to talk about. You didn't have to stay on topic. Most of the newer people that came on the thread took it way out of control IMO.

Paper PokeMaster said:
What was the Chillax Zone?

The Chillax Zone is the most epic thread ever where you could talk about fragments of everyday life and socialize with other people on the forums without the posts counting under your name.

Also, the Chillax zone was where even some of the mods had fun posting on... and throwing it away is not fair for the members who didn't abuse it with spam. Well, I don't know if exists or not, but I don't think it's coming back. Hoepfully, the Xenten Club will still live on in existance. :/

- Luigi

Honestly I don't see what the big deal is. The Chillax Zone was full of spam and was hated by several mods. It's a wonder that it didn't go sooner.

Of course, I was never a fan of it because it was full of a lot of crap, IMO.

I didn't really post in it either but I liked that it was there if I had something to share but didn't necessarily want to bog up the forums with another thread in case it wasn't that important. And not everyone uses the chat... some people only use the Chillax Zone for their everyday discussion. But you know... it's gone and it's not such a big deal. We still have the chat so I'm ok. :]

- Luigi

Yeah, actually, that's true, and I didn't even think of that, lol. :p

So basically it's case-closed. We do have other sources for real-life matters. I'm ok now. :3

- Luigi

edit woops guess not

Oh. welp guess that's what I get for using the Pokebeach Darkness skin :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back