Where can I watch Yugioh and Dragonball Z episode?

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Is there a site where I can watch Yugioh and Dragonball Z episodes? The last episode I was able to watch about Dragonball Z was were Goku was launching the Spirit Bomb at Freezah but the next episode was not able to watch due to Toonamijetstream Shutting down sadly. Please post good and reliable links please with working videos. dbz.org has all the episodes but the videos do not work. Thanks.:)

What about Anime44.com? That's where I also watch my P:BW( Pokemon:Best Wishes) episodes subbed.
Or you could watch the DBZ Kai series to watch your DBZ episodes there, but they kinda changed the episodes a bit.

I ment the past ones like the Freezah and Cell episodes. The main episodes XD. Are there any good sites and is that one reliable on their videos? Meowth 14: If you see this thread post here XD. Thanks.:)

Youtube should have both. Google Video should as well. You can download the seasons via torrent. You can check ZOMGanime's forum and ask for a link to either a download or a stream site for it.

What? I am confused XD? I can't download the episodes XD. I meant a stream site XD. I need a good one. So was wondering if you guys knew any good sites XD. Thanks.:)

Yeah. After I get caught up I will do the others XD.:)

Those websites are good for the anime epispodes, i watched the whol yu-gi-oh series over again on youtube when i was younger, so youtube should have yu-gi-oh.

Oh ok XD. Thanks XD. Hopefully I can get caught up again XD.:)

The original series. Right now Duel of the something is on at 9 AM on the CW. I am not sure what was before that though.:)

@"the duel of the something" that is a re-airing of the Battle City Arc of episodes. there's also the maximillon Pegasus season (English season 1, japan season 2) and season 0 (japan season one, which is about the manga (comic books) Before cards were introduced and it's just about Yami and introduces kaiba. it Does have gameplay..but not Card Games) You'd have to find it subbed though. Probably on the sites mentioned above

So the Duel of the Something is like season 5 then or season 6? Forgot which season it is because it has been awhile XD.:)

Wait what do you mean? The original series, with Joey, Tristian, Tea, Yugi and that? And it's currently showing, NOW?! I don't get it.

Season 1 is the introduction series

The one of Pegasus's island all that jazz

Season 2 battle city tournament

Season 3 virtual world and then the rest of the tournament.

Season 4 : The Seal of Orichalcos, all that shiz

Then season 5 the last one is where they hold that tournament at kaiba land and the rest of the season they go back in time and discover The Pharaoh's roots.

I left off with when the monsters started to come alive and the bad guy had this green symbol on his head after the Battle City Finals ended.:)

So the sites above don't have season 4 and up?:) EDIT: It was the bad guy that had this green star like symbol and when he used that it made it so they were forced to fight inside that symbol area. It is hard to explain because I only saw a few episodes.:)

Yes i know what you mean, that was probably the end of season 3 or the start of 4. The websites might have it. But I'm saying youtube definitely should as well. I haven't used those other websites for anything, apart from Pokemon.

Oh ok XD. The best site for Pokemon is Pokemonepisode.org. That one I use as when their videos work right they go as far back as 4 weeks XD. What was that Season called again? Forgot what it was called at the time. Thanks XD.:)

Dawn of the dragons is the one where its Dartz and the seal of orichalcos

off topic: wow..i acutally spelled orcichalcos right..yay me lol

Back