• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded When Two Worlds Collide! (Reuniclus)

legolover322

Aspiring Trainer
We need more cheeky rogue decks in Deck Garage, which is why I have returned! Overall, I feel that my deck works pretty well, but it does kinda brick hard in a noticeably high number of matches (kinda like Greninja). I would like some improvements in this deck, as maybe one of you creative geniuses will think of something I haven't!

Pokémon - 16

* 1 Talonflame STS 96
* 4 Solosis FCO 33
* 3 Unown AOR 30
* 4 Duosion FCO 34
* 4 Reuniclus FCO 35

Trainer Cards - 38

* 4 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 1 Lysandre FLF 90
* 4 Acro Bike PRC 122
* 4 Dimension Valley PHF 93
* 3 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 2 N FCO 105
* 4 Choice Band GRI 121
* 4 Roller Skates PHF 103
* 3 Rare Candy PRC 135
* 3 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 4 Level Ball NXD 89

Energy - 6

* 2 Mystery Energy PHF 112
* 4 Psychic Energy 5

Total Cards - 60

Strategy: Get out two Reuniclus, a Duosion, a Solosis, and a Dimension Valley to hit for ludicrous amounts of damage for just ONE energy! Level Ball is absurdly good here, as you can search out any Pokémon for NO COST! Roller Skates, Unown, and Acro Bike make drawing tons of cards a breeze (though I wouldn't be opposed to adding in an Octillery or two!). Talonflame is excellent for fetching exactly the cards you need to get out over 200 damage, oftentimes on turn two! Everything else is pretty standard (N, Sycamore, Lysandre, etc....). Overall, like always, PLAY AS AGGRESSIVELY AS POSSIBLE.
Do you guys have any suggestions to help me improve? I'd love to hear your feedback! If you do help me, I would like to say thank you in advance.

-Legolover322

Last edited:
Well, if you insist. I don't like Expanded, but oh well.:p
I don't think Roller Skates is the best option for draw power...
Alright, I know what we need to do.

-3 Roler Skates
+3 Talonflame

Remember this rule of thumb:
Talonflame (STS) always comes in four. (To maximize the chances of starting with Talonflame.)

Back