What's your premier rating

It would have been even higher had I won more events than I did. I had two events where I went 3-2, and that certainly didn't help. I'm still the third-highest ranked Senior in my state, so I'm happy with my current rating.

Don't ask what mine is. But I am in FL and have had bad luck every cities week getting a bye every tourny 3 week in a row not so hot. But my brother is very good in juniors prob the best in the state if not like 2nd or 3rd but anyway I may suck at this point in time but at states I will win (bluff)

T

I live in Georgia and here we have this thing where we do like 12 Cities in a row around Christmas time and I went to like nine, so yeah, I've had a lot of time to work on that rating. I'm tenth in US Seniors as of now.

WailmerMan said:
^Florida/Cali are the 2 hardest states this season

I beg to differ on that my friend. Take a ride on the Minnesota train and you will see, Jay Hornugg, Radu Ciocan, Pooka and a few others will gladly tell you that MN is the 2nd hardest state this year, my good chap.

I think we can all agree that these are the top 5 states-
Minnesota
Ohio
California
Florida
Then someone else, also I'm 143rd in U.S.A, hopefully I'll be T100 at end of the year.

Seth1789110 said:
I beg to differ on that my friend. Take a ride on the Minnesota train and you will see, Jay Hornugg, Radu Ciocan, Pooka and a few others will gladly tell you that MN is the 2nd hardest state this year, my good chap.

For states we have 2 worlds champs and nationals champs

Our states isn't quite that rough but in seniors we have
1 Guy who's qualified for Worlds 5 Years in a row(maybe just 4)
1 Who got 2nd at Nats last year
1 Who missed Grinders by 2 spots
1 Who got to Worlds Last year
4 others (I think just 4, who got at least T64 @Nats last year)

I only played 3 premier events this year, and got 2nd, 3rd, and 2nd. I think that it has been my best year ever, but I'm going to have to play pretty well at States to beat my ranking of about 1690 of last year. My goal is 1700+ and I think I'll be able to accomplish it.

PokeChamp said:

It would have been even higher had I won more events than I did. I had two events where I went 3-2, and that certainly didn't help. I'm still the third-highest ranked Senior in my state, so I'm happy with my current rating.

Lol I'm have 1614.79 and I'm third in my state (seniors) :p

1617.17 I've only been to one BR and one Cities.

dmaster out.

16th in all of NJ. NJ is pretty tough. Right?

I've been to 1 BR and 2 Cities.
In the BR and 1 Cities I went undefeated. In the next I was like 4-1. I don't know how I'm so low D;.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
I think we can all agree that these are the top 5 states-
Minnesota
Ohio
California
Florida
Then someone else, also I'm 143rd in U.S.A, hopefully I'll be T100 at end of the year.

I'm not going to argue that Georgia is one of the hardest, cause it's not, but we do have two Seniors in the top 10 of America, one of which won Nationals last year, and that's got to be worth something.

Ohio has the kid that got 2nd at Nats, and then beat the person he lost to in the finals at Nats in a BR.

Out of the top 50 in seniors ranking, these are the states with the most people:

#5, 4, 3, 2, all have the same amount:

- Oregon, Wisconsin, Florida, Ohio

#1:
California

In Masters:

#5= 3 way tie
New Jersey, Washington, Wisconsin

#3/4= 2 Way tie
Indiana, Oregon

Florida

CALI

hipoke said:

16th in all of NJ. NJ is pretty tough. Right?

I've been to 1 BR and 2 Cities.
In the BR and 1 Cities I went undefeated. In the next I was like 4-1. I don't know how I'm so low D;.

depends wat division, Im first in NJ but Im in seniors. That being said NJ seniors is tougher to play in than say california seniors.

My rating is 1732.02

Well I still think FL is tougher we have
A nats champ
2 world champs
Graften
A pretty tough juniors div
Some really stong Seniors like top 50 in the world so I think that FL is the toughest

T

My rating isn't that great this year partly due to TOM pairing me down and then I miss top cut on resistance. Another part comes from me trying to find nonstandard decks to play. Yes, I did play BlazeRay for some of the premier events, but my list was a little different. PokeChamp knows one of the weird decks I played that actually did well. I'm more interested in judging this year since I am doing the VGC at Nats.

Back