Pokemon What's your pet pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like venusaur because he's like a gaurd dog and I could ride on him. He's also great for jump rope:)

You should be nicer to your cousin:(.Anyway, I have good news. You may now post what you'd like to be your pet the least, and why. You can also just chat, so you can go off topic. Don't worry, yoooo, it's OK to go off topic now! But nothin' dirty.

P.S. Ghost pkm. master, I like your new avatar and signature. But you need a trainer card with ninjask on it. :p

[attachment=1486]

oh i have been on the website!i dunno about favourite though lol

Attachments

• blaziken.jpg
    blaziken.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 0
  • charizard.jpg
    charizard.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 0
Do you see my nickname on the chat? Yep, Kirlia. Go, SHOCK WAVE! Second goes to Flaaffy. Theyre my two fave pokemon.

I would like a salamence cause it can fly and transport me and it also can intimidate my big brother once in a while or scare my little brother with its dragonbreath lol

i wish i have a pet metagross.he can`t fly but he levitates.i can order people to do anything i want by using psychic.and if i`m in trouble metagross can help me.metagross is the 4th heaviest pokemon.he weighs 550.0 kg.the heaviest pokemon is groudon-950.0kg.than there is giratina-750.0kg and than there is dialga-700.0kg.
if not metagross i choose flygon.because he can fly me were ever i want to go.and he is so cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back