• original but done wrong

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

frostwind

I'm baaaacccckkkk
ok tons of people have been whining about the new designs. whats wrong with them though? some are to basic like gear but hes a basic pokemon who has yet to evolve. hihidaruma and munna only make sense to the japanese like bronzong. and if you like them explain why to.

I like all of the gen V pokemon so far except for mamepato, gochiruzeru, miruhoggo, mamanbou, swana, tabunne, and basurao.

how come? i rather like mamepato and the goth pokemon should have been dark and look more like marley imo

frostwind said:
how come? i rather like mamepato and the goth pokemon should have been dark and look more like marley imo

I don't like mamepato because he reminds me too much of starly. As for the goth pokemon, it scares me to death :D!

lol also to the guy before you i love crocodune/crookodune. it looks like a cool croc with sunglasses/sandgoggles

I like most of the designs but if i ever see a Meguroko or whatever in the wild i'll press the run away button so hard i'll need a new d.s.

but why? also i love wargle onoukouso(sorry if it was said wrong ill just call it axel) and the final drill mole and hope that all of the final evos turn out to be that good

Because, the eyes, the mouth? Come on. I just hate that stupid Crocodile thing i would prefer any other Pokemon then whatever that thing is. That's one of the small reasons i don't like the 5th gen Pokemon.

i love all of them except the goth , lol im not a fan of imos XD I realy like these new pokemon , and by the way every generation pokemon comp. has a new designer so in overawl i think pokemon are getting beter and better :D

I love all the new pokemon so far :D
The only one I'm not really into is Tabunne... It looks like a digimon to me :O
My favourites are: Pokabu, Mijumaru, Simama, meguroku, Koromori, Kibago, Wooguru, Emonga, Swana, Kurumiru, Yanappu, Denchura, Basurao, Tsutaaj's evo, Mijumaru's evo and the Legendaries!

Please keep this topic to one thread.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=84790

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back