Whats The Best League Deck? Discussion For Good Combos

mnomad817

Suicune fan
What is the best league deck? right now i play BlastGatr and a Seviper Col + Skunktank G deck but i want to know what is league material (anything you could make in 1-3 league trips for litttle to no moolah)...

RE: Whats The Best League Deck? Deck Lists And Discussion For Good Combos

a fun league deck is magmortar from unleashed with either dialga pl reverse time with a lot of seeker or delcatty from platinum. You dicard the energy, place them on top of your deck with dialga or delcatty and hit for 100-150 with magmortar's attck. You can use the COL magmortar too

What about Leafeon UD deck that uses Miasma Wind to do 100-150 damage for a colorless energy? and how does that deck work; the magmortar one?

Keckleon is one of the most fun league decks. I believe http://google.com/ has an article about it.

I like Umbretar. But then again, my league is unlimited so i can't be much help

Uxie donk. Works great if you like quick matches.

dmaster out.

The best league deck is the one that wins every match without fail.
But with all due honesty Ursaring Prime or Kecleon are great choices. Those are the ones that come to my mind quickest.

Edit: Myself at league, and even at tournaments, I run a Blastoise UL variant (it isn't Blastgator - it's much faster), and it's very consistent so that I always win to everything not named Luxchomp. (And even against Luxchomp I can win sometimes.)

Scizor prime variants for long drawn out games at some occasions and some fast games

I heard about a league deck with just 4 uxie la. At the start, attach an energy, and does Psychic restore, put him on the bottom of your deck, and you have a lose! Looks rear, but if you lose 8 times quickly, or win 2 times with more time needed, its beter for points, and: its an original idea!

Turtwig GL tank is awesome.

Run it with Alakasam 4 LvX, and Garchomp C LvX, and it's almost unbeatable.

@The Speedy Blastoise UL: I think it runs Floatzel UL for it's energy attachment. It's only a stage 1, so it's faster.

Masquerain SV/Cherrim SF.

You can try to donk with PlusPowers/Belts onto Masquerain, and Cherrims on bench can boost damage. It's mean to be played with a trainer engine. You can really outspeed others, and occasionally donk. You also have some power lategame.

If you have Unlimited league, then use Masquerain MT with Ariados MT, which is really fun to use.

~SS

@The Speedy Blastoise UL: I think it runs Floatzel UL for it's energy attachment. It's only a stage 1, so it's faster.
Yep. Of course I can't tell you the specifics of my list, but go nuts =D

@ DNA- Haha I never noticed that attack on Jirachi. I mainly used if for the Poke-Power and the Energyless attack. Yeah, any cards that discard from the top of the deck can pretty much destroy Mulligan Mewtwo (ex. T-Tar Prime or KGL). Its not a perfect deck, but it sure is fun to play against your friends. :)

No...Any attack that bypasses effects on the Defending Pokemon defeat Mulligan Mewtwo. Nothing to do with discarding.

Back