What's in the Call of Legend Theme Decks?

Nobody participated in the theme deck challenge to find out what was in the decks?

For The Lucario Deck:
Pokemon:
2 Lucario
4 Riolu
2 Donphan
2 Phanpy
1 Ampharaos
2 Flaafy
2 Mareep
2 Jolteon
2 Eevee
2 Pidgeotto
2 Pidgey
2 Hitmonchan
2 Hitmonlee
1 Hitmontop
1 Groudon

Trainers:
2 Interviewer's Questions
2 Life Herb
1 Full Heal
2 Pokemon Communication
1 Prof. Elm's Training Method
2 Prof. Oak's New Theory
1 Research Record
2 Sage's Training

Energy:
12 Fighting
6 Lightning

I don't have the other deck so I couldn't tell you.

That's...less than impressive. But thanks for the info, anyway. I would have expected the Lucario one to have some Relicanth in it to power up Lucario's 1st attack, but no, structure decks aren't supposed to focus on strategy.

For players that are new to the game it actually is pretty good for a starter deck. The supporters are actually pretty good.

For players that are new to the game it actually is pretty good for a starter deck. The supporters are actually pretty good.
All the starter decks have supporters that are "pretty good". There have only been a few starter decks that include Supporters that have actually been really good. Like that one that had 2 Collectors in it.
@Pokefan4000: What!? A Water-type Pokemon in a Fighting/Electric deck? This isn't Yugioh, son!!

@ DNA, LOL LOL LOL.
This premade deck is almost worth buying IMO, it is kinda nice to see Pokemon make good premade decks again, I'm excited, the value of the PONTS and Communication will pay for the cost of the deck.

DNA: How would I know what type the deck is? The only known type before we had the decklist was Fighting, since Lucario is a Fighting type.

(Because you posted that comment about Relicanth right after DE posted a Fighting/Lightning decklist...)

In which I said "I would have expected". Meaning I didn't know the types of Pokemon in the deck beforehand.

If those did have the RH Energies, these would be a bargain. :p

The theme decks never come with them though, such a shame.

dmaster out.

Tangrowth Deck:
4 Tangela
2 Tangrowth
1 Meganium
2 Bayleef
2 Chikorita
1 Ninetails
2 Vulpix
1 Magmortar
2 Magmar
2 Clefairy
2 Quilava
2 Cyndaqwil
2 Teddiursa
2 Pineco
2 Snubull

Trainers:
1 Copycat
2 Energy Returner
2 Interviewer's Questions
2 Life Herb
2 Pokemon Communication
2 Prof Elm's Training Method
2 Sage's Training

Energy:
8 Grass
10 Fire

Got the list as promised.

theres 3 rares in a theme deck now? magmortar ninetales and meganium?
so 5 rares plus a booster in a theme deck now?

A bit disappointing, but the Tangrowth has some potential for a fun deck with Tangrowth Lv.X. The fact that it comes with 4 Tangela only makes it better.
AND we get Ninetales. I find that pretty awesome.

Wow, I like that tangrowth deck. I see Tangrowth having potential in the next format, plus it comes with Ninetales, and a couple good t/s/s

yes, I ham definately getting the tangrowth deck, it has tangrowths ofr my tangrowth deck, magmortar which is one of my fave pokes and ninetales for my fire deck. It couldn't get much better.

The lucario deck is satisfactary but I'll probably still get it just to get the cards.

Back