Pokemon What would you like for generation 5?

It is not that bad. Gardevoir and Gallade look almost human and the only other human like Pokemon is Jynx. It is not that bad for that to happen.:)

I guess, but they'd need another evo for gardy that way, Snorunt, then Glalie, then Froslass or something else. Maybe Gen5 would have a new way of evolving pokemon.

Here is my Pokemon idea!

Name: Fellijish
Height: 1'2"
Weight: 40.6 lbs
Type: Water - Grass
Ability: Shell Armor
Species: Jelly
Evolution Line: Fellijish
Evolve By: N/Y
Habitat: Sea
Gender Chance: No Gender
Pokedex: This Pokemon, obiously represents a Jellyfish, It lives in the sea feeding off crill and if it sees an enemy it strangles it till it suffocates.

So would it look like Tentacruel or something?:p Personally, a Tentacruel card would be nice seeing that as a card it isn't so powerful.

Don't really have to much in mind, but more ancient ones. I think it will be really great to have one mainly about the Prehistoric Era of Pokemon.

IDK, sounded cool when I first thought of it. lawl

I would love to see a wolf Pokemon. None of the other dog Pokemon come close to being a wolf. Also, a fire-lightning type would be cool.

~DogMaster40

speedhost101 said:
No gen 5 please.

There WILL be a G5, no questions asked.

If you are so "tired" of the talk of the next generation, then leave this thread.

You also seem tired of Pokemon....seriously, what fan would want Pokemon to die?
DogMaster40 said:
I would love to see a wolf Pokemon. None of the other dog Pokemon come close to being a wolf. Also, a fire-lightning type would be cool.

~DogMaster40

A wolf Pokemon would be nice....better than a balloon :F

I like the idea of Fire-Lightning type....make it be some kind of a serpent.

electimortar said:
^wouldnt holy type be like light type?
what about a gyarados evo?or a magikarp pre-evo?

Do we have a light-type? Well i would like a Heracross Evo lol, or maybe a weezing with 3 heads, if arbok gets an evo so must weezing

and STAGE 3 POKEMON :p

I'd like less useless pokemon! :D

Really though.
I'd really like to see a fire plant type. Because one day I saw this plant on av video, and they said that the only way that it can reproduce is for there to be a huge fire, which causes it to release it's seeds, and that made me think, what if there was a burt wood type pokemon? one that could learn a few fire moves. That would be a great new combo type.
Also, I'd like to see a grass type pokmon with a different color leaves than green. I'm a fan of the fall, so some more vibrant colors would be great to see on a plant pokemon. Like crimson and brown.

It'd also be nice to see some more applications for poison type pokemon, since they always seem to get the short end of the stick. Like a new type or something that is weak against them.

Lastly, I'd like to see more bug pokemon who don't evolve to gain the flying side type. I really liked pokemon types like ground and water mixed with bug, they made them more interesting, but then when they evolved, IE Nincada-Ninjask and Surskit-Marquarian, they lost their cool type and gained that flying second type.
Just because something can fly doesn't mean that it has to be a flying type!

Lastly, more wind attacks and less wing attacks for flying types. Wind is my favorite elements, and most flying attacks seem to be like some sort of tackle or something with flying power behind it.

Generation five? Honestly, I don't want to see a fifth generation. We've got enough pokemon, we don't need to go past four nintety-three. Quite frankly, I don't even think a fifth generation with new pokemon is possible.

Additional Eevee evolutions: Bug, Dragon, Fighting, Flying, Ghost, Ground, Normal, Rock, Psychic, Steel

Stage 3 (or higher) evolution stage Pokémon: Pokémon Lv. X is an early concept of Stage 2 Pokémon leveling up, but to evolve into a Stage 3 Pokémon changes the game.

Robotic/cybernetic Pokémon

Race Pokémon: dwarven, elven, halfling, human, orc, etc.

Class Pokémon: Barbarian • Bard • Cleric • Druid • Fighter • Monk • Paladin • Ranger • Rogue • Sorcerer • Wizard

BoDragon said:
Additional Eevee evolutions: Bug, Dragon, Fighting, Flying, Ghost, Ground, Normal, Rock, Psychic, Steel

Stage 3 (or higher) evolution stage Pokémon: Pokémon Lv. X is an early concept of Stage 2 Pokémon leveling up, but to evolve into a Stage 3 Pokémon changes the game.

Robotic/cybernetic Pokémon

Race Pokémon: dwarven, elven, halfling, human, orc, etc.

Class Pokémon: Barbarian • Bard • Cleric • Druid • Fighter • Monk • Paladin • Ranger • Rogue • Sorcerer • Wizard

Sounds like you want to make pokemon into world of warcraft.:(

Some of those ideas are influenced by Dungeons & Dragons and other book based role-playing games.

Other card games like Magic: The Gathering, World of Warcraft, and Yu-gi-oh share similar ideas for characters. I do see Pokémon expanding to introduce creatures in those areas.

BoDragon said:
Some of those ideas are influenced by Dungeons & Dragons and other book based role-playing games.

Other card games like Magic: The Gathering, World of Warcraft, and Yu-gi-oh share similar ideas for characters. I do see Pokémon expanding to introduce creatures in those areas.

Hm.
I just know that I wouldn't play any of the new gens if that where to happen. My opinion though I guess.

Palmer said:
So would it look like Tentacruel or something?:p Personally, a Tentacruel card would be nice seeing that as a card it isn't so powerful.

Yeah, but I like Jellyfish, and I don't like Tentacruel!
It is ugly and to common...

gifaro
evoultion of girafrig
pokedex entry
the confusion pokemon

it shoot colorful lights from its horns to confuse its prey height 5 3 wieght 250 pounds
evovles by leving up to lv 30

Back