Pokemon What would you do you do if you were suddenly in the Pokemon world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kawaii_Mew

I'll never forget..as long as I wear it.
Title says all.

I would probably hunt for Ash Ketchum, and become a Pokemon trainer. :p

PS, this thread is not the same as "What if Pokemon were Real?"

It's a question of what you would do in the Pokemon world based in the manga or anime.

I would join Team Rocket, steal Pikachu, and then rule the world! >:]
And I would catch and train a Treecko, because it was my first ever Pokemon in the game.

I think I'd probably kill off Ash as he doesn't deserve to have any Pokemon with his lucksacking.

Well, be the most skilled Trainer there ever was.And with the knowledge of what Pokemon to choose....

I would be stalking Volkner, Flint, and Silver the whole time. <3

Collecting shinies and doing research about legendary and rare pokemon.
Most likely collecting Shaymins.​

I'd set up a government. It's amazing how the Pokemon world thrives on "peaceful anarchy". Once I become Prime Minister of the Pokemon World, I'll get Congress to pass a bill banning Pokemon battles. Pokemon are living things and we should not abuse them and force them to do battle. We need to establish Pokemon conservation organisations to ensure the safety of these animals and prevent their extinction.

[/lame]

Noobnerd said:
I'd set up a government. It's amazing how the Pokemon world thrives on "peaceful anarchy". Once I become Prime Minister of the Pokemon World, I'll get Congress to pass a bill banning Pokemon battles. Pokemon are living things and we should not abuse them and force them to do battle. We need to establish Pokemon conservation organisations to ensure the safety of these animals and prevent their extinction.

[/lame]

Rofl. I'll be the Governor. :p

I will make a law for people to catch Team Rocket's Jessie and James (excluding Mweoth- duh, not every Pokemon speaks perfect sentences) and put them to jail for always failing to catch Pikachu.

[/lamer and epic fail]

I'll do this assuming that I was in the anime.

I'd go and catch me a handful of useless Pokemon probably something like Wooper, Hoppip, Wingull, and Bellsprout and then I would go and face gym leaders, and I would loose so terribly that they would just give me the badges anyway. Then after about five or so months of trying to get food from strangers (I probably would eat the Wingull) I discover that my Hoppip has become unstoppable in battle despite the fact that I only use it to explode hot-air balloons, and I will enter the Pokemon League, and make it almost to the end, just to loose to some other terrible trainer. By that time I will have grown bored with my life-style, move on to a different continent, and keep only my Hoppip, but never use it.

My take on the anime.

I would probably take down evil organisations and complete the very extensive pokedex. However, unlike the heroes of the games, I would ask to be paid for all of my trouble dammit :[ .

I'd find Ash, tell his that he is a loser, bring on my Uber Garchomp, and just pwn him. Pikachu can't do anything to Garchomp, Monferno has weakness, Garchomp pwnz Grotle and Staraptor, Buizelz ain't cool, and I think I'll go easy on Gliscor. That is what I would do if I was suddenly in the Pokemon World.

Then I would go and stop all of those bad guys. But first, I would ask people just to pay me. I'm not going to go out risking my life buy blowing up bases, horribly (and easily) destroying random, weak Pokemon, and go through the trouble of putting people into jail because the terrible police is too lazy to do anything. Really. Notice how the police in the shows always show up right when they leave.

Buy an AR and be like Ash. Hey, it would actually be fun to do it in real life [/sarcasm]

dmaster out.

I'd beat ash, beat the sinnoh region, and fight volkner out of his place as a gym leader. And catch and raise a pachurisu, because I think they are cute.

Laugh at Ash as I beat his face in with a fully trained wailord. Tell his annoying little friends to stop being so dang AGREEABLE all the time.

WailmerMan, please do not reply to topics where the most recent post is 2 weeks old or older. This thread should have died a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back