Collecting What to do with all my doubles

chichun2002

Aspiring Trainer
Recently started play ptcg and opened a couple booster boxes but now I have so many usless doubles Idk what to do with them any ideas

Doubles are actually good. Running multiple copies of a card in your deck increased the chances of you drawing the card, overall making the deck more consistent. If you want to get rid of the doubles, though, there isn't too much you could do. You could sell the cards on TCGPlayer or similar sites, or at your local card shop. You could also try going to your league and seeing if anyone there will trade for the cards you don't want (though if you don't want them, other people might not want them either).

Also, welcome to Pokebeach!

Doubles are actually good. Running multiple copies of a card in your deck increased the chances of you drawing the card, overall making the deck more consistent. If you want to get rid of the doubles, though, there isn't too much you could do. You could sell the cards on TCGPlayer or similar sites, or at your local card shop. You could also try going to your league and seeing if anyone there will trade for the cards you don't want (though if you don't want them, other people might not want them either).

Also, welcome to Pokebeach!
Its annoying because all the websites seem to only buy reverse holos

Its annoying because all the websites seem to only buy reverse holos

Yeah I was at my local league once and we got onto how bulk commons crashed about when Pokemon GO came out.

I just keep my commons in a box and have them if anyone wants to look through and see them. I've also found collecting sets is a good way to swap out cards, because then you can sell the set later if you want.

Back