Which one would you get? (only one)

• Booster box for $90

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • All the holos from a set (lv x also) $80

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

increpar

Aspiring Trainer
if you had the option to buy all the holos from a DP set (including lv x)
1,2 or 3 upon its release... would you buy them for $80 or would you buy a booster box for $90......

I'd go for the box. More cards, and you only get 1 holo each kind. You get a better variety. But if you want a card in peticular, buy holos, and trade later.

oh bought all the holos, since i am a collector... i dont regret it... i just want to know what you guys would do if you had the option.... i do it for every set...

edit: i recenty started playing so i defitnetly see your side, i am missing so many trainers....

I think Booster Box will be the best choice because (look at PPP's reason) & if you are going to buy a booster box, buy the Mysterious Treasures set because it has a lot of good cards in it...

I would get a box of boosters because you will get 2/3 of the set you want plus an EX if it is an EX series set and if it is a D/P set you may get a LVX.:)

Since they do print holo versions of every card in a set, if you got all the holos you would technically get one copy of every card in a set... with the possible exception of energy cards...

Back