XY What should the difficulty be of future games?

Believe me, your rival having a Mew is the least of your concerns.

I want the games to be more difficult, but I still want to be able to beat the game without massive grinding or hax. Also, set mode should be the only option.

PMJ said:
Believe me, your rival having a Mew is the least of your concerns.

I loved that N had reshiram....I want more trainers with uber legendaries. Like a trainer with a darkrai, kyurem, and deoxys, sounds like a hard battle

I think it should be that hard, higher levels and better pokemon = more exp

I could see special trainers befriending a legend, especially lesser ones or the version exclusive you cannot get.

I dont think they need to make the game more challenging, but more balanced, in terms of wp level and trainer teams.

I don't think the in-game difficulty matters all that much. As long as Pokémon transfers from earlier versions are only available post-E4, the current difficulty level is just fine, and the real challenge is in the multiplayer aspect, not the main story.

I find the Pokemon games to be a good difficulty but since a lot of people find them too easy it would be good if from the start of the game you could choose between playing on easy, medium (about the current difficulty of the game) or hard but then give players the choice of changing the difficult at any point in the game.

Back